GB HOMEPAGE

Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend - New HOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend - New HOG on BigFish - 06/03/11 01:33 PM

Todays game for Club Members , tomorrows game for all.

You can download Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend here.

You can check out the Collectors Edition thread here.

Quote:
Mentored by one of the most powerful voodoo priestesses in the world, Lillian is learning to use her power. But, a dark force has settled over New Orleans, and Marie Leveau, Lillian’s teacher, has been placed under a curse. The entire town has been put into a deep, dark sleep by a mysterious evil force. Now young Lillian must find allies and uncover the dark secrets of voodoo in order to save her master and free her friends before it is too late.

Save the town of New Orleans from the curse
Dark and spooky atmosphere
Incredible Graphics

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend - New HOG on BigFish - 06/03/11 02:15 PM

I've been waiting for this one. Bought it right off as I didn't buy the CE version. Great game. I'm enjoying it! rah
Posted By: judith

Re: Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend - New HOG on BigFish - 06/03/11 07:44 PM

In the CE version, the bonus is in the middle of the game instead of the end, so in buying the non CE version will this fracture the story? I'm thinking of buying this but don't want a missing chapter that will mess up the story line.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend - New HOG on BigFish - 06/03/11 08:01 PM

Missing the extra chapter that the CE contains won't fracture the storyline. The extra chapter in the CE just adds more to the game. wave
Posted By: judith

Re: Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend - New HOG on BigFish - 06/03/11 08:03 PM

Great, thank you Marian. Now I think I'll go buy it.
Posted By: lyndal

Re: Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend - New HOG on BigFish - 06/04/11 05:37 PM

I'm playing this now and really like it but missed the fact that it also has CE. Think I'll go upgrade!
Posted By: lyndal

Re: Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend - New HOG on BigFish - 06/08/11 02:23 AM

:)I just finished playing the CE and I really enjoyed it. It was fairly easy even in the harder mode but not so much that it wasn't enjoyable. I'm not so crazy about mixing potions but it wasn't too bad. There were some complaints on BF forum about the ending, some didn't like it but I thought it was ok and sounds like there is to be another one. I thought it was way too short though. cry The extra play was in the middle of the game, nothing at the end. Good game. yes
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend - New HOG on BigFish - 06/08/11 03:47 PM

Played the CE. One of the best. Don't hesitate to buy this one if you like the premise.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community