GB HOMEPAGE

Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/09/11 01:43 PM

You can download Dracula" Love Kills Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

The Queen of Vampires is back and is determined to destroy the world! No one, human or vampire, will stand in her way. Count Dracula is still weak from his last battle with Van Helsing, so an uneasy alliance is formed between the two mortal enemies. Will they overcome their hatred and stop the Queen? Find out in Dracula: Love Kills, a terrifying Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!
This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Bonus gameplay
Integrated Strategy Guide
Wonderful Wallpapers

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

Posted By: GBC

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/09/11 01:49 PM

Thanks Ana, I've been waiting for this one. Played 30 minutes and bought it. Beautiful graphics, nice storyline, good puzzles and lots of interaction. thumbsup
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/09/11 04:27 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile

I'm looking forward to sinking my teeth into this one. devil laugh
Posted By: kjos

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/09/11 04:38 PM

WOW what a great game. Love it.
Richard
Posted By: thracia

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/09/11 08:44 PM

Funny Marian. Downloading as we speak.

thracia
Posted By: katbear50

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/10/11 04:56 PM

cry Very disappointing cry
Listed as the sequel to Dracula: Origins, and it's from the makers of
Sherlock Holmes: Hound of the Baskervilles,
don't expect the same quality/type game at all.

The quality of game all-round was lacking in many ways
Game didn't allow me to think for myself,
"sparkles" everytime I neded to do something, etc
The voice-overs grated on my nerves.

This was in no way worthy of a "CE" catagory nor price tag.
Guess I deserve to get a "Lemon" for automaticly purchasing
w/past game experience in mind,
rather than test-driving it like I should have.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/10/11 09:46 PM

Hi, katbear50!

Okay, now I'm really torn. I have 2 Game Club credits and was going to use them for either "Dracula: Love Kills" or "Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose" CEs. I decided to flip a coin and "Dracula" won but, after reading your comments, I'm having second thoughts.

Susan

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/10/11 09:51 PM

I played some before I had to go back to work and thought it was awesome. duh

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/10/11 09:56 PM

I thought the game was great. Select the harder-expert level, so that you don't have the sparkles/ easy solutions.
Posted By: traveler

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/10/11 10:28 PM

Strangely enough, I like it.

Or I did until the end. Bah!

Gil.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/11/11 04:07 AM

Is there more than one ending?

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/11/11 04:25 AM

There may be, Jenny100. Before Dracula bites, you're asked whether he should or not and told that your decision will have "consequences".

Gil.

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/11/11 02:59 PM

So which way did you play it to get the "Bah!" ending?
Bite or no bite?

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/11/11 03:08 PM

I chose not to bite, but I haven't finished yet.

Ana wave

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/11/11 05:17 PM

I chose to bite because I thought that's what Dracula would do.
Besides those women were annoying.
I'm not finished either -- two more knights to go.

I'm thinking that not biting might give you the best ending because those women seemed to make themselves too "available" to be bitten.

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/11/11 11:10 PM

I saved one of the women and bit the others. The "Bah!" comes from the treatment of Van Helsing who was my favorite character in Origin. And his voice was awful. Drac's was okay except when he pronounced Mont St. Michel. Even I knew he blew that.

Igor was amusing, though.

Gil.

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/12/11 06:57 AM

I've just finished it and I agree with you about the treatment of Van Helsing. That was sad. I think I'll replay it without biting anyone and see if I get a better ending.

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/12/11 07:18 AM

My plan exactly. <g> I'm working on something, though, so I'm not sure I'll get through it. How come there's never enough time?

Maybe if I skip all the games. Which reminds me, I grinned when I saw the rehash of the angels/demons puzzle.

Gil.

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/13/11 06:49 PM

Well I finished the game without biting, and the "no-biting" endings are different. The extra gameplay has you (mild spoiler)
Click to reveal..
partnering with Van Helsing instead of Mina and your goal is different. You never find out who threw you the rope at the end of the extra gameplay though, where in the "biting" ending it was Van Helsing.
Posted By: PMcOuntry

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/16/11 01:24 AM

This article was published before the actual game released, but since the game just released to BFG, it's still a good read. Enjoy!

http://www.casualgameguides.com/games/feature/feature.cfm/Dracula_Love_Kills_Sneak_Peak/fa_id-4/

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/16/11 02:51 AM

Thanks Patricia!

Ana wave
Posted By: dianne

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/17/11 10:24 PM

can you purchase this one from big fish games do you have to be a member. thanks dianne

Re: Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition - New Puzzle IHOG on BigFish - 06/17/11 10:29 PM

See link in first post for purchase info. You do not need to be a member but it's cheaper if you are.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community