GB HOMEPAGE

Bfg game purchase

Posted By: zookeeper

Bfg game purchase - 06/10/11 01:57 AM

Has anyone ever had this happen. I purchased a game with a punch card credit and when the game manager started the download, another game is waiting to download that I didn't purchase. The purchase page was still in the background and it showed the two games, the second one as being bought with a game club credit. I've never seen or heard of that game let alone hit a buy button for it. I'll contact BFG tomorrow, but I wondered if someone here knows why that would happen.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Bfg game purchase - 06/10/11 02:02 AM

I seem to recall someone else talking about this having happened to them in the last year or so. I'm sure Big Fish will get it straightened out for you. I don't have any idea how/why this would happen, though. wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: Bfg game purchase - 06/10/11 02:09 AM

I had the same thing happen to me a while back and BF gave me a free game.
Richard

Re: Bfg game purchase - 06/10/11 02:12 AM

You were the one I was thinking of; I remembered that incident. yes smile

Re: Bfg game purchase - 06/10/11 02:35 AM

Thanks Marian and Richard. I just thought it was so peculiar and wondered if I inadvertantly hit another buy button somehow, but I'm sure I didn't. Anyway, good to know that BFG took care of it for you, Richard. I have no doubt that they will straighten it out for me too. It was just so odd that I had to ask here while I'm waiting for BFG to open tomorrow.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Bfg game purchase - 06/10/11 03:50 AM

Hi, zookeeper!

That happened to me as well, so I contacted BFG Customer Service and they gave me a credit for another game. I uninstalled the game I didn't want and used the credit to purchase one I did. BFG had no idea what happened to cause the extra game purchase, but they rectified the situation immediately.

Susan

Re: Bfg game purchase - 06/10/11 07:39 PM

Hi Susan,
I chatted with customer service this morning and that's exactly what they did for me. Couple minutes and it was all fixed. I know it's been said before, but I'll say it again...BFG has the best customer service. smile

Re: Bfg game purchase - 06/10/11 07:42 PM

That's just what I expected to happen. Good to hear this. happydance thumbsup
Posted By: kjos

Re: Bfg game purchase - 06/10/11 07:56 PM

Good for you zookeeper. I know they would take care you as they did for me.
Richard
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Bfg game purchase - 06/10/11 09:43 PM

Hi, zookeeper!

I can't say enough about the wonderful customer service provided by BFG. They should be the role model for all sales outlets because I rarely, if ever, read a negative comment about them.

It's only been necessary for me to contact BFG Customer Service a handful of times, but they rectified each of the problems I had to my complete satisfaction.

Susan
© 2024 GameBoomers Community