GB HOMEPAGE

Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version

Posted By: Marian

Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version - 08/07/11 02:21 PM

Rather than bump up the old thread on Dreamland, I thought I would create a new topic here to make sure that everyone sees it.

If you download the new version of Dreamland, you will now be getting the Extended Version, which includes 2 new locations, 5 new hidden object searches (with no repeat items), and 1 new mini game (6 different versions).

So, for those of you who played and loved the game, now there's more of it to love. yay

You can download Dreamland here if you don't have it already, or simply uninstall your present version and/or redownload the new version from your Purchase History. wave
Posted By: Kate Anne

Re: Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version - 08/07/11 02:39 PM

Thanks Marian. Great news. Going to go redownload now. I've never heard of a developer doing this. Wow. bravo
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version - 08/07/11 02:54 PM

That is great! Thanks Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version - 08/07/11 04:06 PM

Wow - what a lovely surprise! bravo
Posted By: sleuth62

Re: Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version - 08/07/11 05:13 PM

I loved" Dreamland". It is uninstalled at present,I would like the extended version. Never have done this before,if I install it,does the offer come up for that version? Do you pay more? Thanks for your help.
Posted By: cassadaga

Re: Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version - 08/07/11 05:22 PM

What a treat! Great game and now a bonus. Thanks for the info Marian.

Re: Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version - 08/07/11 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By: sleuth62
I loved" Dreamland". It is uninstalled at present,I would like the extended version. Never have done this before,if I install it,does the offer come up for that version? Do you pay more? Thanks for your help.

Just go to your Big Fish Purchase History, find Dreamland on the list, download and install it - and you will automatically have the new Extended Version for free.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. smile
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version - 08/07/11 06:02 PM

Thanks, Marian.
What a treat to get even more game for my original purchase!
Kudos to the developer and Big Fish. I loved this game.
Jeanne

Re: Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version - 08/09/11 05:25 PM

Thanks,Marion,I really enjoyed playing the extended version of Dreamland. Question,how do I find out how to place the doves in the right position in those rings?

Re: Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version - 08/09/11 05:40 PM

Have you checked the walkthrough here? You can probably find your answer there. smile

I'm glad you enjoyed the new version of the game. wave

Re: Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version - 08/09/11 10:50 PM

Bfg does not have any wt. for the extended version. Gee, I'm going to have use my little grey cells!! This going to take sometime! Ha ha.

Re: Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version - 08/09/11 11:32 PM

grin That will be a challenge, won't it?

I'm sure, at least eventually, we will be able to find some solutions on forums, though. yes wave
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version - 08/10/11 03:01 AM

There is a walkthrough that includes the extended version HERE. wink

Re: Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version - 08/10/11 04:01 AM

Thanks so much, Sherlock; that slipped right past me! wave

Re: Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version - 08/10/11 05:56 PM

Thanks,Sherlock, I was off by one bird,can't believe it. Enjoyed this game very much.
Posted By: cassadaga

Re: Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version - 08/15/11 04:10 PM

I don't think the extended version is available for mac. I just finished a reinstall and the game play was the same as before.
I checked the forum and only saw 'extended version pc'.

Re: Great Update for Dreamland on Big Fish - Extended Version - 08/15/11 04:34 PM

I believe you are right. When I go to the BF forum for Dreamland, I notice that there is a new version of the game for Mac, but it says that what the update does is to add voiceovers for the game; it doesn't mention anything about an Extended Version. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community