GB HOMEPAGE

The Three Musketeers: D'Artagnan and the 12 Jewels - New HOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The Three Musketeers: D'Artagnan and the 12 Jewels - New HOG on BigFish - 10/10/11 01:32 PM

Todays game for Club Members , tomorrows game for all.

You can download The THree Musketeers: D'Artagnan and the 12 Jewels here.

Quote:
Help D’Artagnan and the Three Musketeers find the Queen’s diamonds and save the honor of France in this exciting Hidden Object game! United by strength, these 4 protagonists set out together on this adventure. The Three Musketeers: D'Artagnon and the 12 Jewels pits you against the Machiavellian plans of the evil Cardinal Richelieu! Stop Richelieu before he gets away with the priceless jewels and become a national hero!

Incredible storyline
Amazing locations
Find the Queen’s diamonds!
You can access the forums on BigFish here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Three Musketeers: D'Artagnan and the 12 Jewels - New HOG on BigFish - 10/10/11 03:25 PM

Thanks, Ana. The story sounds like fun. wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: The Three Musketeers: D'Artagnan and the 12 Jewels - New HOG on BigFish - 10/10/11 04:46 PM

Gameplay is a bit odd in this one. Anyone who's fussy about fancy graphics won't like this one. It's a pretty simple format. This one could be fun; but waiting to find out how long it is. Given the overall quality of the game, don't want to invest unless game is long enough to make up for its simplistic style.
Posted By: Marcie

Re: The Three Musketeers: D'Artagnan and the 12 Jewels - New HOG on BigFish - 10/10/11 07:35 PM

I didn't see where it said mini games. Do you know if there are any? I won't even do the trial if it's just a straight HOG. Thanks
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Three Musketeers: D'Artagnan and the 12 Jewels - New HOG on BigFish - 10/10/11 07:50 PM

Marcie, I see a comment on the Big Fish forums saying that the game has slider puzzles, a match-3 game, a map quest, and several duels. Not having looked at the game myself, I am unable to say more about it in terms of how simplistic or frequent these puzzles might be. wave
Posted By: Marcie

Re: The Three Musketeers: D'Artagnan and the 12 Jewels - New HOG on BigFish - 10/10/11 08:00 PM

Thanks Marian, that's good enough for me to do the 60 min trial. Thanks for the speedy response.
Posted By: traveler

Re: The Three Musketeers: D'Artagnan and the 12 Jewels - New HOG on BigFish - 10/11/11 03:14 AM

The whole format of the game is a little odd if you ask me, though D'Artagnan is a cutie and they really try to stick to the story, but there's something endearing about a game that's so determined to get the English right that in an HO sequence you're told to hunt for a bread loa-f or (plural) loa-ves.
(Which, by the way, I couldn't help mentally pronouncing as 'loah-eff' or 'loah-vess'.) <g>

Gil.

Posted By: Flo NS

Re: The Three Musketeers: D'Artagnan and the 12 Jewels - New HOG on BigFish - 10/11/11 03:45 PM

The one thing that bothers me about these particular games is, when doing the puzzles you have to constantly go back and forth between turning piece and switching piece. I really don't like the interface of these games.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: The Three Musketeers: D'Artagnan and the 12 Jewels - New HOG on BigFish - 10/12/11 09:56 AM

Looks like a fun game Ana. Hope it comes to stores maybe for the holidays!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community