GB HOMEPAGE

Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/20/11 02:06 PM

You can download Drawn: Trail of Shadow's Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Re-enter the enchanted world of Drawn in the highly anticipated third installment of the cinematic series. Set in the years before the events of The Painted Tower and Dark Flight, Drawn: Trail of Shadows takes players on a magical Adventure through the distant past! Become a part of the story by following clues scattered throughout paintings to save a boy with the power to create painted worlds in Drawn: Trail of Shadows!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Bonus gameplay
Stunning screensavers
Incredible artwork
Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/20/11 02:09 PM

Thanks Ana, I'm sure the site will be busy today! wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/20/11 02:12 PM

Thanks, Ana. Based on my trial of the demo, this looks like another beautiful game in the Drawn series. wave

And, just a heads up that the bonus chapter for the CE is to be found within the third chapter of the main game. Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend also had the bonus game for the CE contained within the main game rather than as an add-on at the end.
Posted By: margaret

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/20/11 02:24 PM

this third part of Drawn is beautiful. I've bought the game this morning and have played it. the minigames are full of fun and the storyline is good. now you learn about the adventures of Franklin as he told his story to Iris.

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/20/11 02:26 PM

Hi margaret, it's nice to see you. I'm glad you have enjoyed the game. happydance
Posted By: GBC

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/20/11 04:17 PM

Thanks Ana and Marian, this is a buy for me. I love the Drawn series. rah
Posted By: menahune

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/20/11 04:24 PM

tried the demo, and it looks beautiful - I think I'll wait for the regular version or for the first of the month when a new Game Club bonus becomes available
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/20/11 04:41 PM

I will look forward to your description of the bonus part of the game, margaret. I love the Drawn series. My only question is CE or SE?
Jeanne
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/20/11 06:30 PM

Going to wait for standard, played other two standard.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/21/11 02:55 AM

Thank you, Ana! I went straight to "buy".....I know this will be great. My sidekick is looking forward to playing this weekend. happydance

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/21/11 04:11 AM

I am playing too! I just love this series!

Ana wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/21/11 03:30 PM

Couldn't resist. Have a couple of punch card credits coming, so I wanted to wait to get some of the standard games on my "wish list". Glad I got this one. A beautiful and fun game. Although I'm not usually crazy about puzzles, so far the puzzles in this game are worth the challenge. Especially liked the Easter egg stencil puzzle. smile
Posted By: jody319

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/22/11 03:14 PM

I can't wait, downloading NOW. I haven't played much recently but when this showed up in my email, I went and bought it immediately! Yahoooooooooooo!

bravo

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/22/11 07:15 PM

Just want to advise that there were a couple of technical issues that BFG has already addressed. An update was in my Game Manager first thing today and all is well.

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/22/11 07:20 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Sparkle. smile

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/22/11 11:26 PM

For some reason, I found this one particularly enjoyable. The pop-up book pages were really cute. I also liked the story and found the telling a bit more understandable. I put this one in second place. The second one seemed too short.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/24/11 01:33 AM

Unfortunately, the update just made things worse with mine. It takes forever to load to Menu and then again when I hit play. It's not playing in full screen no matter what adjustments I make either. I was so looking forward to playing this game and had to just put it aside while I wait to hear from CS. frown

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/24/11 01:53 AM

Awww smitty, that's too bad. sad I hope they can fix it for you.

Ana wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/24/11 02:29 PM

So far I've had not technical issues at all on my Windows 7 computer.
Posted By: mrbill

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/24/11 08:24 PM

Does anyone know if the second Drawn is available on CD and if this third one will be available on CD. I have the first one on CD.

Thank you,

Smitty - have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling. Sometimes I have had this clear up a problem. First have the downloaded game available to install (maybe download a new copy with the chance that the first downloaded copy got corrupted), then get offline and close any security programs you have running, then uninstall the game. Now reinstall the game, then open your security programs again and get back online to register the game if it requires online activation. Sometimes a security program can mess up an installation.

Mr. Bill

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/24/11 08:50 PM

Hi Mr. Bill,

I see Drawn: Dark Flight being sold on a CD at Amazon. Prices vary, and include one offering a compilation CD that contains both the original Drawn as well as Drawn #2.

Drawn: Dark Flight wave

I imagine Drawn #3 will end up as a retail CD as well, but maybe not until a few months down the road.

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/24/11 10:24 PM

Spoke too soon.. every time I leave the scene after playing croquet with the guy, the game freezes. Downloaded and install the patch, but still no joy. Must check in with BFG on this...

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/25/11 12:13 AM

Hope they can get you playing in no time Drac!

Ana wave
Posted By: jachern

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/25/11 02:20 AM

Just like you guys, Ana and Drac, I had technical difficulties with my game too. I was able to finish it, but I had mouse freezing and game freeze up and once I had to turn off my computer completely to close the game. I was really surprised that a BFG made game would have so many problems. I did download the update before playing.

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/25/11 02:30 AM

I think with all the computer set ups and software we have on our computers it is almost impossible to anticipate all the different scenarios they will have to deal with. I know it's frustrating but thankfully BigFish acts quickly to fix the issues.

Hopefully everyone will be able to play soon because the Drawn series is such a unique series.

I love the little hand cursor that gently picks up the tiniest object.

Ana wave

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/25/11 12:56 PM

Agree, Ana. Earlier this year I was having problems with a number of the CE games and was convinced it was BFG's problem. After much back and forth with BFG customer support (which was more than patient), it turned out the problem was with my video card. Once I installed a better video card, the problem was resolved.

This is such a lovely and fun game. I hope anyone who's having technical issues will be able to have them resolved.
Posted By: spankie

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/25/11 03:49 PM

Hi,
Can anyone who has played Drawn Trail of Shadows CE tell me what extra play it has? I don't usually buy the CE games but wait for the SE. I do love this series and was hoping the CE had a lot more play.

Is the bonus chapter for the CE version worth the extra money?
Thanks wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/25/11 04:25 PM

Just finished the demo. Beautiful graphics and good puzzles, just as you would expect from a Drawn game. I will now replay the first two, whilst waiting for the SE version yo be released.
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/26/11 12:46 AM

I'm sure nobody wants to write anything against this game, but to be honest, I have played some SE games that were longer. I'm not as impressed as most with these games. They are nice games, but I just expected more. I've seen this before with another trio of games, it seems by the 3rd edition, they run out od steam, and the 3rd, never comes close to the 1st of the series.

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/26/11 12:54 AM

Spankie, I haven't played the game yet so can't weigh in on the length of the bonus gameplay. Hopefully someone here can answer your question.
Posted By: spankie

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/26/11 11:35 PM

Thanks Marian,
Really wanted to know if the CE was worth the extra play because I usually only buy the SE. Any information would be appreciated. I do love this series and as someone else said, sometimes the 3rd in a series isn't as good as the first two. think
wave wave

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/27/11 12:03 AM

Spankie, you can check the bonus chapter here in the blog and see if it looks worth the extra price. It adds a side chapter in the middle of the game but it is not necessary for story advancement. We all play at different speeds, I would say the Bonus adds about 45 minutes.

Ana wave

Re: Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 10/27/11 03:04 AM

It's playing more or less for me. Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 tries to get the game loaded, but I haven't had any freezes for awhile now. I'm thoroughly enjoying the game, but it sounds like it's winding down to the end and I will be shocked if this is all the longer it is. Will reserve judgement until I finish it though.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community