GB HOMEPAGE

W to Z

Posted By: myopia

W to Z - 10/23/11 02:57 PM

Have often wondered why there are no titles beginning with these letters in Big Fish Games ...there must be a reason, as according to Scrabble rules,these are some of the most popular and used letters in the alphabet. Big Fish, do you have a long-term, cunning and subversive plan for world domination? Either that, or it's more long-term....much clout I have, go on and do your worst (but I don't think it gives you much satisfction).
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: W to Z - 10/23/11 03:01 PM

THere are lots of games on BigFish with those letters. Did you check here?

Ana wave
Posted By: myopia

Re: W to Z - 10/23/11 11:15 PM

Hi Ahna, but all these titles are light-weight, not universally popular in content and never listed when I scroll. Therefore, not seeing them I assumed that they didn't exist in the Big Fish itinerary.

Posted By: Marian

Re: W to Z - 10/23/11 11:55 PM

Hi myopia,

Ana helpfully provided information in response to your question, and I certainly would have provided the same information; it was a straightforward answer to what was seemingly a straightforward question. In an effort to ensure that the forum remains a positive and constructive place for our forum members, I have edited your note.

Thank you for your understanding. thanks

Re: W to Z - 10/24/11 12:01 AM

thanks Marian kissy
Posted By: OldMan44

Re: W to Z - 10/24/11 05:25 AM

Ana,

Having read read myopia's "un-edited post" I must in all humbleness beg to disagree. "World Mosics" just released the 4th game in their series. So they are popular with someone...I for one have bought all 4 and have enjoyed them all!

As to the personal remarks s/he could not be further from the truth!!! Considering some of the folks that I have seen you have to deal with over the years...I, for one, would say that you have the patience of Jove! Ana, I would be pleased to hold a conversation with you anytime.

I always thought British humor was more subtle than that. LOL

Re: W to Z - 10/24/11 02:00 PM

OldMan, thank you. hearts I learned many moons ago that you can't please everyone no matter what you do, so I take no offence. I am always surrounded by those that love me on and off the board so my life is complete.

I'd be happy to sit and chat with you anytime too!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community