GB HOMEPAGE

Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dreams

Posted By: JeanK

Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dreams - 11/13/11 01:48 AM

Has anyone played this? I can't find any threads on it. Anyways, I'm stuck in the Clairvoyant's room. I'm supposed to get 5 coins and wrap them in fabric. I KNOW I had the 5 coins, the game is telling me to wrap them, but all of a sudden I just have 4 in inventory. I've looked at BFG blog walkthrough and don't see extra coins anywhere. HELP!

Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dreams - 11/13/11 01:57 AM

Check the pictures in the ***Gamezebo walkthrough***, specifically ***here*** and ***here***.

Re: Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dreams - 11/13/11 02:26 AM

Thanks Jenny. I had all those coins -- there are no more to find, and the game even thinks I have them -- it's telling me to combine them in the sack. But the inventory just shows 4. I know I had 5 because I counted them as I found them.

Well, I'm going to bed, lol. Maybe if I reboot my computer the coin will be there. I've had a lot of trouble with the last few BFG's. I've done 3 of the Blackwell games, and the 2 I got from BFG crashed several times.

Re: Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dreams - 11/13/11 07:22 PM

I checked the BFG forums today and it looks like this is a common problem. I don't see where fix was posted anywhere. I've about had it with BFG.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community