GB HOMEPAGE

Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/17/11 03:11 PM

You can download Azada In Libro Collector's Edition Here.

Quote:
Save the three worlds contained inside of a magical book in Azada: In Libro! After being approached by a notary and being informed of an inheritance, you travel off to Prague and find the magical book. One of Azada’s guardians, Titus, informs you that you have been chosen to save the different worlds, so you’re off on an incredible adventure! Stop an evil magician from conquering Azada and protect the guardians in this incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Bonus gameplay
Integrated Strategy Guide
Wonderful Wallpapers

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

Posted By: Marian

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/17/11 03:26 PM

Thanks, Ana. Puzzle adventure indeed! Even though the Big Fish description mentions hidden objects, I'm reading that there are no hidden object scenes at all. Played a few minutes of the demo and it was all inventory-based and minigame puzzles. Looks good so far. wave
Posted By: gaily

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/17/11 03:38 PM

I have really enjoyed the previous Azada games. I have high hopes for this one as well....perhaps later today, I'll have a go. penguin
Posted By: DanceWarrior

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/17/11 05:16 PM

I believe this could actually be classified as an Adventure Lite game, such as the Drawn series and Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison. No HO scenes, hooray!
Posted By: thracia

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/17/11 10:52 PM

But I love HO scenesfrownWill get it anyway as I love the Azada games.

thracia
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/18/11 12:22 AM

Thank you, Ana!
I just played about 10 minutes of the trial and I'm definitely getting this one. It is different from the first two but the graphics and music are beautiful. The story line seems interesting to me. smile

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/18/11 02:18 AM

I'm loving it! It's a beautiful well-polished game.

Ana wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/18/11 02:25 PM

Thanks Ana, This is a buy for me. Fantastic game! I really like it. penguin
Posted By: Teddo

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/18/11 03:43 PM

Played the demo. Looks mighty good. Am buying.
Teddo
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/18/11 06:26 PM

A very nicely done game. But I don't expect less from ERS Games. The quality of the opening movie is amazing. Putting this one in the "buy soon" queue.

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/18/11 10:49 PM

I love playing with the eyeballs in the key box. rotfl

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/18/11 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
I love playing with the eyeballs in the key box. rotfl

Ummm....okay. whistle grin
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/19/11 04:14 PM

So it's made by ERS Games is it? I am, therefore, very interested - thanks for the info.! thumbsup wave

Bernie monky
Posted By: thracia

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/19/11 11:16 PM

Hey Ana, I didn't even notice the eyeballs until you mentioned it lol

thracia

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/20/11 01:34 AM

Are you playing with them too thracia? lol
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/20/11 02:51 PM

Were the first two games by ERS??? I dont remember this! headscratch

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/20/11 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Rosaboobie
Were the first two games by ERS??? I dont remember this! headscratch

No, the first two were from a different developer. wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/20/11 03:03 PM

Aha - then that is why I am hearing comments that this new Azada has a different "feel" to it!

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/20/11 03:13 PM

Yes, it definitely has a different feel to it. It's much more like an ERS game without the HOG scenes than anything resembling one of the first two Azadas. It's a lovely game, though. smile

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/20/11 09:15 PM

Is anyone having any mouse issues in this game? my wireless mouse (logitech) continually freezes up during the game. I can't seem to figure out why or what to do about it. Anybody else? Any ideas? Thanks very much.

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/20/11 09:22 PM

I am sorry yiou are having issues gaily, I finished the game last night and had no issues at all. Have you tried contacting Customer support?

Ana wave

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/20/11 09:28 PM

I'm not seeing other posts about this problem on the BF forum, although I have seen this sort of mouse difficulty mentioned with other games. One person mentioned (in regard to a different game) that changing the game to full screen fixed the problem (maybe the game being played offered a widescreen version also).

I would talk to Customer Support about this, unless someone here has some ideas for a fix, and that fix worked. wave
Posted By: OldMan44

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/20/11 09:34 PM

One thing I have noticed with my logitech mouse is when my mouse starts doing strange things that often it is simply an indication that my batteries are getting a little low. You might try changeing bateries and see if that helps. Just a thought.

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/20/11 09:42 PM

Thanks, OldMan. wave

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/20/11 10:21 PM

You're Welcome Marian,

Found that is a common problem with wireless mice.

@ Ana,

How did you like the latest Azada? How did it compare to the first two? I bought the game, but haven't played it yet. My son & daughter-in-law are playing the 1st 2 before starting this one.

The reason I asked is I know the French fellow who wrote the 1st 2 (along with another guy on the 1st one & a small team on the 2nd). A real nice guy as a matter of fact. Last I heard he was running the Eurpean (sp) division of BF. Don't know for fact but think he was the "Frenchman" in the Dire Grove CE on the phone at the end.
Posted By: DanceWarrior

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/20/11 10:50 PM

OldMan, do you mean Emmanuel? I heard he was upset that the franchise was taken away from him and given to another developer. It was his baby, after all...

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/20/11 10:57 PM

OldMan, I thought this one was awesome as well as the others. I think all 3 are very different though. I fell in love with the forst one and was dissapointed in the second because it was different and not because it wasn't excellent. THis time I played it as though it was not in the series and I fell in love from the start.

Ana wave

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/21/11 12:26 AM

@ DanceWarrior,

Emmanuel is exactally who I was talking about. I haven't talked to him in some time and wasn't aware that the franchise, as you put it, was taken away from him. I just figured that he was so involved with the BF management end of the business that he had gotten out of the development end of the business an development of Azada 3 was turned over to ERS. So I don't know how much input he had into the development of the 3rd game.

@ Ana,

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear that it is a good game & stands on its own. Look forward to playing it in the future. You are right about the first 2 being very different games. Emmanuel explained to me in some detail at the time why they decided to do that. He & Jerome (his original parner) had always wanted to do a "Storybook" based game from the beginning of Azada. One of the ideas was to tell an 'overall' story with 3 or more games making up the whole experience.

Been so busy of late learning Blender (the modeling sofware that the Pahelika developer turned me on to) so that I can do some mods for the new Skyrim game. Best RPG game since Morrowind, by the way! It is going to be even better when the Modding Community gets through with it. The lowest review I have seen so far gives it a 9/10, most are giving it a straight 10.

Will probably give Azada 3 a shot when I take a break from Blender & Skyrim Thanksgiving to play some of the new MCF Ravenhearst game. Great time of the year for us gamers, isn't it?

Re: Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition - New Puzzle Adventure on BigFish - 11/21/11 03:51 AM

Thank you to all...I have a re-chargeable mouse, so I first tried re-charging, now I have removed the battery and did that "roll it back/forth around thing" and will try it again. I don't have any extra of the re-charge batteries. I 'll also have a look at the screen size.
Thanks all! wave
I went back and tried again...the mouse/pointer seems more responsive and I hope that is all.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community