GB HOMEPAGE

Peter's Puzzles--Free Trial

Posted By: Jenny

Peter's Puzzles--Free Trial - 02/17/12 10:53 PM

For those of you who haven't heard about Peter and his jigsaw puzzles, he is a long-time member of GB, who has developed several fascinating games (Magicama, Magnetic, Cooroora, Xiama, and now Magnetic Revisited) and also a jigsaw puzzle app. It's a great stress deactivator, and just all around good fun.

The best part is that Peter offers a one month free trial (four puzzles, one each week) so you can try out the app for yourself. This has been discussed on GB before, but it's been quite a while, so I thought I'd call it to the attention of those who may have joined us since the last time it came up.

Just click on http://www.gameboomers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/556719/Re_Peters_Jigsaws_Free_Month_S.html to see all the information about this great deal, and read some posts by those who have signed up, and like me, find the puzzles a wonderful recreation...
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Peter's Puzzles--Free Trial - 02/17/12 11:09 PM

What a wonderful surprise to see you on the board Jenny! hearts

Thanks for the update on Peter's puzzles. They are wonderful as are the rest of his games.

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Peter's Puzzles--Free Trial - 02/17/12 11:50 PM

It's great to see you, Jenny!! happydance hearts

Thank you for the information about Peter's Puzzles. wave
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Peter's Puzzles--Free Trial - 02/18/12 12:27 AM

Thank You, Jenny

Very Happy to see you here...

Many ((HUGS))

I will check the page out..
Posted By: traveler

Re: Peter's Puzzles--Free Trial - 02/18/12 12:32 AM

I sent the link to a friend who doesn't play games but loves jigsaw puzzles and she was ecstatic! I think her exact words were, "Thanks for making me crazier than I already am. Peter's puzzles are wild!" Lol!

Gil.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Peter's Puzzles--Free Trial - 02/18/12 02:43 PM

Hi Jenny,
I love Peter's puzzles.... have been doing them for years.... it's nice to always have one on hand....
Posted By: Becky

Re: Peter's Puzzles--Free Trial - 02/18/12 03:01 PM

Hi Jenny! broccoli

Peter does some very imaginative stuff with jigsaws!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community