GB HOMEPAGE

A Quick Question

Posted By: Mad

A Quick Question - 03/19/12 05:45 PM

Hi smile

I was recently fully refunded for a Big Fish game but it still appears as "activated" on my list of games with them.

Does anyone know if this is normal ??

[Maybe my computer would blow up if I tried to play it !! lol]

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: MrLipid

Re: A Quick Question - 03/19/12 05:53 PM

I seem to remember that happening to me. Maybe it's more trouble than it is worth to create the program to remove it from your list.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: A Quick Question - 03/19/12 06:04 PM

Yes, it's normal. They do however ask you to remove it.

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: A Quick Question - 03/19/12 06:10 PM

This is interesting, because with a couple of games that I have had refunded, it says "install not available" in my Purchase History. Maybe they like you better, Mad. grin
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: A Quick Question - 03/19/12 06:25 PM

That is because you removed it I assume Marian. YOu can't upgrade or re download them, but the version you originally had is still there until you uninstall. You are technically obligated to remove the game if they refunded you.

Ana wave

Re: A Quick Question - 03/19/12 06:29 PM

Thanks, Ana. That makes sense. smile wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: A Quick Question - 03/19/12 06:47 PM

Hi, Mad!

I've never received a refund, but I did accidentally purchase a game I didn't want, so I immediately contacted Customer Service and they gave me a credit for another game. I immediately uninstalled the game I didn't want because I felt that was only fair but, until I did, it remained activated.

Susan
Posted By: meryl

Re: A Quick Question - 03/20/12 08:19 AM

I received a credit for a game that had a glitch about three quarters way thru that BFG was unable to resolve.
I said I wasn't prepared to replay from the beginning.
The Customer support person said they were leaving the game in my purchase history just in case I wanted to try from the beginning at a later date.
I can't remember which game it was now, though!
Posted By: Mad

Re: A Quick Question - 03/20/12 03:00 PM

Thank you for all your replies grin

I never thought to uninstall the game myself because I assumed it would automatically be taken off my list by Big Fish - but then I found it was still there woozy

So maybe I'd better go do that !!

thanks again thumbsup

Re: A Quick Question - 03/20/12 03:07 PM

I'm glad you brought this topic up, Mad; I learned something too. wave

Meryl, I wonder if you will ever figure out what game it was. grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community