GB HOMEPAGE

Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power - New Card Game on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power - New Card Game on BigFish - 04/03/12 01:40 PM

You can download Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power here.

Quote:
The oldest deck of cards in the world has been stolen from the Museum of Ancient History in Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power. Track down the missing deck and save the world using the magical cards. Grab the cards before they fall into an evil villain’s hands! Search amazing Hidden Object scenes as you try to complete the deck to unleash the powerful magic contained within. Use the cards for good in Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power!

Use powerful magic
Save the entire planet
Find the magic cards!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power - New Card Game on BigFish - 04/03/12 01:47 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power - New Card Game on BigFish - 04/03/12 01:52 PM

What an interesting solitaire game. A lot of different things to do amongs the card game along with a story. When the game is finished it opens a fortune telling aspect and after an hour you can just play solitaire I guess.

A great twist on the more mundane solitaire card games.

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power - New Card Game on BigFish - 04/03/12 02:05 PM

Thanks, Flo. Sounds good! wave
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power - New Card Game on BigFish - 04/03/12 06:37 PM

This is a great game to while away the hours. First Solitare game I've found to hold my interest It's challenging but I didn't get bored. I didn't even hear the program I had on TV. I used my free game right away!!

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power - New Card Game on BigFish - 04/03/12 06:40 PM

That's great to hear, Patsy! happydance wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power - New Card Game on BigFish - 04/03/12 07:07 PM

I love Solitaire games, I'll have to give this one a whirl! Thanks for the opinions Patsy and Flo!
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power - New Card Game on BigFish - 04/04/12 05:04 PM

This game is great. Played the Fortune Telling part too. Bought it after 10 minutes of demo.

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power - New Card Game on BigFish - 04/04/12 07:08 PM

Glad you are enjoying it too, Tammy. wave
Posted By: sleuth62

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power - New Card Game on BigFish - 04/18/12 06:16 PM

Just finished the demo. Enjoyed this game and the music. Thought it might be a mindless game at first but after repeating some of the hands,I paid more attention. It is an enjoyable and relaxing game.

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power - New Card Game on BigFish - 04/18/12 06:32 PM

Thank you for giving us your opinion of the game, sleuth62. thumbsup wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community