GB HOMEPAGE

Big Fish Sign-in

Posted By: Tammy64

Big Fish Sign-in - 04/10/12 12:20 PM

I sign in to install a game, but when I hit "install", I have to put my address and password in again. Is there a way I can sign in only once?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Big Fish Sign-in - 04/10/12 01:55 PM

Tammy I don't recall ever having to do that but I don't buy too many games. Let's wait to hear from someone who uses BF more often to see if it's something you should contact their customer service on.

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Big Fish Sign-in - 04/10/12 02:15 PM

I'm not sure about this either, Tammy, as it has not happened to me. wave
Posted By: Vagabond01

Re: Big Fish Sign-in - 04/10/12 02:24 PM

Tammy64,

If i remember rightly there should be a small tick
box just under the password line which say's "remember my password" or something like that, just check the box and it should remember you next time you log in. I hope this helps you or you could click on the green envelope and ask CS.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Big Fish Sign-in - 04/10/12 02:39 PM

This is standard procedure, Tammy. It's not necessary to sign in for a demo unless you're trying to install a "Tomorrows Game", which are only available to members. So if you're installing from a demo, BFG needs to know who you are. It may also have something to do with billing which is likely a separate function. I doubt there's any way to short cut the process.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Big Fish Sign-in - 04/10/12 04:51 PM

Hi, Tammy!

Do you have your browser set to block cookies? If so, try unblocking them until you've installed your game, and then change your settings back to what they were when you're finished.

Susan
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Big Fish Sign-in - 04/10/12 08:28 PM

Hi,
I don’t know if I am explaining this right, but the “Sign in again” happens to me when I buy games, but it is Not the Site itself as such that asks’ me to sign in again when installing the game, it is the “Big Fish Download Manager” that asks’ me to sign in again, I guess it is for verification and/or to prevent Piracy.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community