GB HOMEPAGE

Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/12 02:10 PM

You can download Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Reunite the Dragon and Phoenix Kingdoms in Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix. The Kingdoms of Dragon and Phoenix have been warring with each other for over 300 years. The Princess of the Dragon kingdom was set to wed the Prince of the Phoenix Kingdom in order to bring an end to the conflict but the Prince has been kidnapped! An evil witch, trapped in stone hundreds of years ago, orchestrated the abduction of the Prince. If the two Kingdoms cannot form a truce through matrimony, then the witch will break free from her prison. Help the Princess locate her missing groom and unite the two Kingdoms in this captivating Hidden Object game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Bonus gameplay
Integrated Strategy Guide
Concept Art

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/12 02:13 PM

Thanks, Ana. This is the second Spirits of Mystery game from ERS, the first one being Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden. I recently replayed Amber Maiden and enjoyed it just as much the second time around, and I loved the music in the game. I'm eager to try out this second game and am downloading it now. happydance wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/12 02:27 PM

Wow! Looks like a great game. Hope I can be patient for one more day so I can use my Club Credit towards it. happydance
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/12 03:57 PM

I don't remember the first one, but its in my purchased list, so I must have played it.

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/12 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood
I don't remember the first one, but its in my purchased list, so I must have played it.

Ha! Ha! rotfl Happens to me all the time, Guy.
Posted By: thracia

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/12 11:37 PM

I don't remember if I finished the first one, downloaded this anyway. That's my ADD kicking in, I start one game ,then another one catches my eye,and I play that one until another one catches my eye, and so on and so on....lol

thracia
Posted By: spankie

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/13/12 04:56 PM

Hi, wave

Downloaded the demo yesterday along with a couple of other games. When the download finished, the BF game manager had a notice in big red letters next to this game stating the trial time had expired. Interesting as it appeared right after the download and I hadn't started to play any of the games. cry

Was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this same issue?
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/13/12 04:59 PM

Not with this game,but I had that happen with another. I deleted it and reinstalled. Fixed it.

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/13/12 05:10 PM

Guybrush is right, Spankie. Just uninstall and redownload; this is a glitch that occurs sometimes. wave
Posted By: spankie

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/13/12 05:26 PM

thanks
Uninstalled the game yesterday but didn't reinstall because I was afraid I would get the same message. Will give that a try.
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/13/12 05:39 PM

I had this happen to me Spankie and an uninstall followed by a reinstall did work - good luck! thumbsup wave

Bernie monky
Posted By: sleuth62

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/13/12 08:38 PM

Just finished the download and liked this one. Puzzles good,some a little easy but different. Good story,hope the music becomes a little lighter later. This is on my list. Didn't play the first one but I lik e this one.

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/14/12 07:22 PM

Sleuth62, I hope you can get this one with the BFG sale on CE's, buy one get one free today only.

thracia

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/15/12 08:55 PM

Really enjoying this game. Lovely artwork. Interesting story. Good mini-games/puzzles. Unique interactive HO scenes. thumbsup

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/16/12 01:29 AM

I'm happy to hear you all are enjoyig this one!

Ana wave
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/16/12 01:29 AM

I just finished it, Sparkle, and I enjoyed every minute. I really appreciated some unique puzzles in the game, nice to not always have the same old stuff. They also stepped up their game with the hidden object scenes as well. While some were the traditional scenes, others were really interactive.

I played the first game of this series, and enjoyed this one much more. I'll have my eye out for their next offering.
Jeanne

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/16/12 01:30 AM

Jeanne, glad you liked it!

Ana wave
Posted By: sleuth62

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/16/12 06:15 PM

Tracia,I did get this with the sale of CE'S. Thanks. I have just started the game and do like it. I'm so far behind in my games.
Posted By: Kayc

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/17/12 08:40 AM

Enjoying this game very much! Great puzzles and good story. Love it that game is done a little differently. Got it thanks to Bigfish's CE sales. Have filled two punch cards and going for the third this month. lol
Kay
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/17/12 12:06 PM

I agree this one looks like a winner. I just got it started enough to see that it will run. My video card is a bit out dated. I bought a new one and when son comes down to visit he will install it for me.

My need to play list has grown too long. It looks like a restaurant menu so many things to choose from. They all look tasty !!!!!!

All of you have a great day.

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/17/12 02:37 PM

Cherie, I'll bet you are going to enjoy all these games even more with that new video card! smile wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/12 02:24 PM

I seem to enjoy the same type as you, Marian, and so went for the two "Spirits of Mystery" games in the recent Big Fish Collector's Editions offer thumbsup

Playing the first one now and really liking it happydance

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/12 02:56 PM

That's great to hear, Mad. happydance I'm playing Song of the Phoenix right now and it's a lovely game; I feel quite sure that you will enjoy that one too. thumbsup wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/12 04:41 PM

Song of the Phoenix is a fantastic!
I'm enjoying the different type of interaction from other games. thumbsup
Posted By: Mad

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/19/12 01:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Marian
That's great to hear, Mad. happydance I'm playing Song of the Phoenix right now and it's a lovely game; I feel quite sure that you will enjoy that one too. thumbsup wave

bravo Oh, good !! Thanks, Marian grin
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/21/12 08:25 PM

Back to say I just finished the Bonus Play and it was as awesome as the rest of the game. I would have finished sooner if it wasn't for severe allergies bothering my eyes. I would highly recommend this game to anyone wanting hours of enjoyment, great puzzles and fantastic graphics.

Now, I'm off to throw myself into another awesome ERS game, PuppetShow: Return to Joyville CE. happydance
Love ERS games! hearts
~ Carol

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/21/12 09:46 PM

Sounds great, Carol! happydance I'm really enjoying the game too. wave
Posted By: Cappy

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/25/12 08:15 PM

I have to add my "fantastic" to those of other GBers. This will easily be on my all-time-favorites list. From the interesting interactive HO scenes to the innovative puzzles, I loved every minute of the game. And the extra game play was nice and long, too. Excellent game in every way.

Barb

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/25/12 08:23 PM

I'm now playing the bonus game and it does not disappoint; the entire experience has been really worthwhile. smile wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/26/12 11:54 AM

Thanks, so many good posts I'll be playing this one today. yay

Re: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/27/12 12:46 AM

I agree with all, wonderful game.

thracia
© 2024 GameBoomers Community