GB HOMEPAGE

PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/19/12 02:01 PM

You can download PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Travel back in time to help stop a terrible fire that started Felicia down her destructive path in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville! This time traveling adventure takes you back to Joyville when Felicia was a small child. With the help of Felicia, try to stop the fire that incinerated her father’s theater. This fire horribly burned Felicia, and caused her to turn evil. By changing the past, Felicia hopes for a chance at redemption. Discover who the true villain is in this captivating adventure!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Bonus gameplay
Integrated strategy guide
Wallpapers and screensavers
Beautiful concept art
Exclusive soundtrack

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/19/12 02:04 PM

Thanks, Ana. This is the fourth installment in the PuppetShow series by ERS. The first three titles, in order, are:

PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville
PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent
PuppetShow: Lost Town

I've played all three and feel quite sure that I will enjoy this new one, too. wave
Posted By: sleuth62

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/19/12 02:10 PM

Marian,I have the past 3 games also and love them. Can't wait to download this one,I'll be very shocked if I don't get it.Ha ha.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/19/12 02:12 PM

Hi, Ana!

I loved the first 3 games and, unless something has drastically changed, I'm sure I will love this one as well. I have 3 punches left on my current punch card, and this game will take care of that lol !

Susan

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/19/12 02:12 PM

Let us know what you think of the game, sleuth62. smile wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/19/12 03:23 PM

An excellent series of games. Don't need to spend too much time with demo to know I'll be adding this to my "Buy" list.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/19/12 04:02 PM

Thank you, Ana!

I also have the first 3 and feel this is an excellent series. It just filled a punch card for me and finished downloading. happydance

~ Carol

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/19/12 04:26 PM

Have fun, Carol! happydance wave
Posted By: bermag45

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/19/12 05:22 PM

Great - another Puppetshow game by the brilliant ERS Games. Thanks Ana and Marian thumbsup wave

Bernie monky

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/19/12 05:48 PM

Have fun, Bernie - I know you will like it. smile thumbsup
Posted By: chrissie

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/19/12 09:04 PM

I haven't played any casuals lately but I did like that series so can't resist! smile

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/19/12 09:32 PM

Come back and let us know what you think of the game, chrissie. happydance wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/19/12 10:57 PM

Hi, Marian!

I made the mistake of downloading and playing the demo before I'd finished playing "Depths of Betrayal", and I couldn't resist buying it. Now I'll have to force myself to wait before playing it lol !

Susan

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/19/12 11:34 PM

What you did, Susan, sounds all too familiar. laugh You'll just have to tough it out now. grin
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/20/12 01:52 PM

I'm going to pass on this one, it seems like there are way too many HOS, although it is a well done game I'm really over HO games.

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/20/12 02:06 PM

Flo, ERS has another upcoming game that I have read will have no HOS at all; maybe that one will be more to your liking. wave
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/20/12 09:42 PM

Good to hear Marian, hope there are lots of puzzles instead.
Posted By: Cappy

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/21/12 11:49 AM

What is the name of the upcoming ERS game, Marian? I love games by these developers and want to put it on my waiting-to-buy list.

Barb

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/21/12 03:06 PM

You can read about it here, Barb. wave
Posted By: Cappy

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/21/12 04:14 PM

Thanks, Marian. Sounds wonderful. I can't wait. ("It's a grown up, gruesome fog of flaming fears."? Somebody's into alliteration. wink )

Barb

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/21/12 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Cappy
("It's a grown up, gruesome fog of flaming fears."? Somebody's into alliteration. wink )

Barb

grin
Posted By: sleuth62

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/22/12 07:57 PM

Had to finish the whole download and the time went fast. Like meeting old friends. The graphics are beautiful. I didn't mind the h.o. Theses people are clever,I didn't think they would get a fourth game out of the series. Its a buy all right but I just don't know when but soon.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/22/12 08:28 PM

Sure grateful for the Strategy Guide. Had to backtrack several times already to find items inventory items I'd missed. This game just goes on and on. Very challenging and much to explore. Well worth the CE price. Still in the main game and looks like there's still much to accomplished before I get to the bonus chapter.

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/22/12 10:17 PM

Thanks for the feedback about the game; I'm looking forward to playing it. yes wave
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/26/12 11:21 PM

Not me, they just get better and better. Been playing them for years and i can remember when they were just still pics to search and now they have story lines and really cool stuff going on around you. I love the way they are going...would never trade for my adventure games though. they are my passion...If it wasn't for our Boomers, we would be lost on the new upcoming games, thanks guys, you do a wonderful job... rah
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/26/12 11:25 PM

THanks Lynnypoo! hearts
© 2024 GameBoomers Community