GB HOMEPAGE

house of 1000 doors palm of whoozits help needed.

Posted By: ikonius

house of 1000 doors palm of whoozits help needed. - 04/21/12 01:01 AM

At the risk of sounding mean-ish, I am hoping a whole bunch of you got stuck in the same way I am : AT THE END! grrrrr

I still don't get what I've done (or haven't done) wrong. that's right: it's the "take possession of that spunky fire elemental bit". I have tried and tried entering the walkthrough's code again and again. The keys light up and energize, but shut down after 2 seconds. I have the glove by the way.

Any insight please??
Posted By: MaG

Re: house of 1000 doors palm of whoozits help needed. - 04/21/12 01:12 AM

Have you seen the clues for that code already?
Did you use that glove to take the fire elemental?
Posted By: ikonius

Re: house of 1000 doors palm of whoozits help needed. FINALLY SOLVED - 04/24/12 03:43 AM

Yes Mag, I finally have smile I've just finished playing the game for a 2nd time following the walkthrough completely (i've finally mastered how to do so without losing my place). Main game finished. Starting the bonus game.

Would you believe I've just now discovered these types of games?? I can't believe how addictive they can be! (especially the "hidden object puzzles") I have the entire "Agency of Anomalies" series to thank for that .

Thanks Mag!.

BTW, is "Time Dreamer" any good?
Posted By: Marian

Re: house of 1000 doors palm of whoozits help needed. FINALLY SOLVED - 04/24/12 03:48 AM

Welcome to the IHOG Addicts Club, ikonius. grin I haven't played Time Dreamer, but folks here can give you lots of good suggestions for games that you might enjoy in the future. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community