GB HOMEPAGE

Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/28/12 02:20 PM

You can download Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum here.

Quote:
These days the Chestnut Lodge Asylum is abandoned and forgotten, but many years ago a terrible tragedy unfolded behind those rusty gates. Every year, patients disappeared from the asylum without a trace. Neither the nurses nor the police could find any clues. But one day, everything changed. My dreams draw me to the asylum and I yearn to return to my normal life - a life without nightmares, premonitions, and fears.... Explore the Asylum and its surroundings, find out the true story of this place and face your fears in this gripping Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure!

Creepy atmosphere
Integrated Strategy Guide
Solve the asylum mystery!
Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/28/12 02:54 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/28/12 06:04 PM

Thanks Ana, This a buy for me. Played only 15 minutes and I'm really liking it. Story sounding good so far. No penalty for overclicking, built in strategy guide .... bravo
Posted By: Marian

Re: Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/28/12 06:32 PM

Glad you like the game, Gail. Enjoy! happydance wave
Posted By: thracia

Re: Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/28/12 07:07 PM

I agree with GBC, played demo to first IHOG sceen.I liked that the guide is included. I wonder if this was a game that might have been "deluxe" if they had continued that. I used a free credit as well to purchase it. Not sure how long it is, but that doesn't matter cause I got it for free.

thracia

Re: Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/29/12 03:32 AM

Sounds like another great one! Thanks for your comments.

Ana wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/30/12 01:38 AM

Thank you, Ana!

This is the perfect game at the right time to use my coupon code expiring tonight. A SE with strategy guide, morphing objects and options to change the brightness. What more could one ask for? happydance
Posted By: Teddo

Re: Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/02/12 11:57 AM

I was enjoying the game also; however, I ran into a glitch. They put out a revised version, mending several glitches. I uninstalled and reinstalled and now the same glitch is there, only worse. I'll wait a while to see if aything more is done about it before I contact BF. Teddo

Re: Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/02/12 02:21 PM

I would let them know Teddo so that they can continue to fix the game. Sorry you are having troubles with it, it's frustrating I am sure.

Ana wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/03/12 09:04 PM

Another terrific game. CE quality, IMO. Very challenging. Grateful for the built-in guide. You really have to examine every location very carefully. Lots of moving around, but navigation is smooth and quick. Mini games are pretty easy. And the ending is very cool. grin

Re: Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/05/12 03:33 AM

Glad you are enjoying it Sparkle!

Ana wave
Posted By: bkrytr

Re: Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/15/12 12:21 PM

Finished the game. Enjoyed it. Found no reason for the morphing objects, though.
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/15/12 04:55 PM

Those extra items, like the morphing objects usually serve no real purpose. Sometimes finding them all gives you an acheivment title.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community