GB HOMEPAGE

Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/12/12 01:57 PM

You can download Secret of the Seas: Flying Dutchman here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition click here.

Quote:

Uncover the Sea Secrets of the Flying Dutchman in Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman! Find hidden objects and solve adventuresome puzzles in this oceanic hidden object puzzle adventure game!

Find Objects
Solve Puzzles
Adventure!
Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/12/12 02:34 PM

Thanks, Ana. I haven't played this game yet but am looking forward to it. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/12/12 03:10 PM

Hi BrownEyedTigre smile

I've played it and thought it was really good !!

Cheers.

Mad grin
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/12/12 03:53 PM

The CE of this games was one of the best I've played this year. Glad to see that the standard version is now available so that more people can enjoy it. smile
Posted By: bkrytr

Re: Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/19/12 03:00 PM

Been playing the game and enjoying it very much. Only thing: The HO scene with the skeleton in the hammock -- I can only find half the HO's. Even using the hint button that circles the object, I can't see it. Only know what it was by what gets crossed out. Odd.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/19/12 03:08 PM

I am sorry you are having difficulties finding the objects bkrytr. I hope that the rest of the HOS don't give you trouble.

Ana wave
Posted By: bkrytr

Re: Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/19/12 04:06 PM

No prob elsewhere. Just the skel in the hammock.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community