GB HOMEPAGE

Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/13/12 01:56 AM

GameBoomers is giving away 4 boxed copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster courtesy of Viva Media.

The giveaway is open to all GameBoomers members and staff.

Quote:
Summoned by the Spirits!

Return to a sinister, unsettled House ...
very different than the one you remember.

Break the Stranglehold of Fire!

Travel to locations throughout the world in search of the artifacts that can destroy this wicked presence. Solve a massive array of cleverly designed puzzles and ingeniously hidden objects as you unravel in this story of supernatural intrigue, unbounded adventure and sweeping scope

The house needs you. Will you answer its call?

•Discover dozens of hidden object scenes and ingenious mini-games.
•Search for clues and return harmony to the house.
•Explore stunning locations and experience amazing animations on your quest for the truth.
•Experience indelible characters in a compelling story.
•Collector's Edition includes bonus gameplay, integrated strategy guide, and concept art!
System Requirements

CPU: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video Card: 32 MB DirectX 9 compatible graphics card
HDD: 550 MB

To enter the drawing, post here first and then send me an e-mail using my e-mail address in my profile. Please no PMs.

Put "1000 Doors" in the subject and place your GameBoomer member name in the body of the e-mail.

Only one entry per registered member.

Entries must be submitted by Sunday June 17th at 9PM Central Time.

The winners will be announced on Monday the 18th.

Notice - Winners will be notified via the email address provided and posted on the forum. Winners are responsible to check if they have won and respond within ten days maximum or a runner up drawing winner will be chosen.

Special thanks to Viva Media for making this giveaway possible. thanks

Ana luck
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/13/12 02:27 AM

Thank you, Ana, and Viva Media. happydance wave

I've played the game and it's a good one! smile
Posted By: MaG

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/13/12 02:31 AM

It's very good game. Have fun and luck

Thanks, Ana and Viva Media!
Posted By: Tracy

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/13/12 03:24 AM

Hi Ana. I'd like to throw my hat into the ring. Thanks! smile

Tracy
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/13/12 06:29 AM

I'm in, I'm in rah

Thanks Gameboomers bravo
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/13/12 02:32 PM

I'm in too! Thank you, Ana, Gameboomers and Viva Media.
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/13/12 02:40 PM

Hello, i am in. and thank you to all for this chance.

kathy
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/13/12 03:14 PM

happydance

Thanks, Ana and Viva Media! I'm in! happydance
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/14/12 12:35 AM

I would like to enter the drawing Ana.
Cathy
Posted By: kjos

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/14/12 12:40 AM

i'm in Ana and Viva Media thanks
Richard
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/14/12 06:06 AM

I'm in Ana - this is a really good game. Thanks Viva Media and GB bravo bravo
Kathy
happydance
Posted By: Yuri_Hyuga24

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/14/12 07:10 AM

I'm also in Ana and this looks like a really good game. Thanks Viva Media and GameBoomers!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/15/12 02:54 PM

Yahoo !! What a great giveaway !! yay

Please count me in, BrownEyedTigre .... And thank you.

And thank you also Gameboomers and Viva Media grin
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/15/12 06:54 PM

I'm in!!!! Loved the demo!!! Good luck everybody!!

Thanks Ana and Viva media!!!
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/15/12 07:07 PM

Hi Ana. Count me in. It looks like a good game.
Thanks Ana and Viva Media!
Terri penguin
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/15/12 08:19 PM

happydance I'm here to enter too Ana happydance .
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/15/12 09:17 PM

I played this one and really enjoyed it.
Good luck to everyone and thanks Viva Media and Ana for this giveaway.
Jeanne

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/17/12 05:48 PM

Get your entries in! Last day...
Posted By: linda333

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/17/12 06:34 PM

I'm in. Thank you.
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/18/12 02:33 AM

I'm in, too! This is one I don't have. happydance

Thanks to Gameboomers and to Viva Media! bravo
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/18/12 03:05 AM

Im in - I think. Don't know what Central Time is as opposed to Eastern. Daylight Savings? Anyway will send email in hopes that I'm on time.

Thanks!

Re: Giveaway - Retail Copies of House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster - 06/18/12 04:58 PM

THe winners are announced here. Congrats to all!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community