GB HOMEPAGE

The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/08/12 02:43 PM

You can download The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish here.

Quote:

Take a journey as a Hunter of Darkness in The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish! The Hunter of Darkness is wandering the Earth and answering the call of distress when evil invades where it’s not welcome. His ring leads him to the Theatre of Shadows. There he meets the owner of the theatre, Donna, whose husband, Nicholas, is possessed by a dark force that came from a magic shadow puppet. Save Nicholas and capture the dark force before it releases dark shadows from another dimension!

Explore a city obsessed with evil shadows
Solve unique and interesting puzzles
Rich and fascinating gameplay

Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/08/12 03:26 PM

A Vogat game. One of the better developers. Added to my collection. smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/08/12 03:52 PM

Thanks, Ana. Nice to see another game from Vogat. wave

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/08/12 04:00 PM

It's a wonderful game. Very few HOS and I am surprised it was not a CE. You will get a lot of good gaming for your money on this one.

Ana wave

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/08/12 04:14 PM

Excellent, Ana. One of my punchcard coupons is now calling me. yes wave

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/08/12 04:19 PM

YOu won't be disappointed!

Ana wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/08/12 06:40 PM

Oooh thank you, Ana, I have some coupon codes expiring very soon, so I might use one on this game happydance

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/08/12 06:41 PM

Have fun Boobie!

Ana wave
Posted By: Sly One

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/08/12 08:22 PM

Thanks Ana. I love Vogat as well so definitely getting this one. thanks wave

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/08/12 08:29 PM

I have also just bought it. thumbsup

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/08/12 08:55 PM

I love seeing happy gamers! thumbsup wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/09/12 12:53 AM

Yay! A good game to use a punch credit! woot
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/09/12 09:02 PM

Finally a worthy game to use coupons on. They are far and few between.
Posted By: menahune

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/10/12 12:33 AM

holy cow, what a great game, and a long one too - I bought it with a coupon code

I love reading the credit screens at the end - the names are so interesting, and I try to pronounce them - ha, big joke

Janice

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/10/12 12:48 AM

I am glad you are all enjoying it! yay
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/10/12 01:42 AM

Used coupon code on too.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/10/12 09:06 PM

This is a really long game. Lots of locations to explore and lots of interactive adventure elements. Also, unique puzzles that are challenging but doable. Highly recommend this one.

ETA: Still playing. This game could very well be a CE, even without a bonus chapter. Just keep unlocking new locations and moving the story forward. What a bargain!
Posted By: Starcom

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/19/12 06:43 AM

Add my name to the list re: Excellent game, and definitely replayable, I wish all SE where this long.
And I also just love games that include an Interactive Map which saves a lot of going back and forth.
Posted By: bkrytr

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/19/12 12:36 PM

Thank you BrownEyedTigre for mentioning there are few HO scenes in this game. I used to play adventure games, then got hooked on HO's. That's why I play casual. From the comments on many games, I'm beginning to think I'm the only straight up HO'er out here. I'm fine with the IHOG's, but the rest have way too many puzz's for my tast. Rather have HO's.

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/19/12 02:18 PM

It's good that we are all different, and all have different "tastes" when in comes to game playing. There have been a couple of straight HOs for you recently, bkrytr
Posted By: colpet

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/05/12 03:33 PM

I'm playing this game now and am thoroughly delighted. The whimsical puzzles are not only fun, but challenging. They remind me of the pop-up puzzles in the Drawn series.

Re: The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/05/12 03:43 PM

Glad you are enjoying it colpet!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community