GB HOMEPAGE

Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/31/12 02:32 PM

You can download Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition click here.

Quote:
Escape a cursed island inhabited by lost souls in Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony! After a strange twist of fate, you find yourself stranded on an eerie island. As you search for a way to cross the treacherous waters, an otherworldly boatman appears and tells you the only way to return home alive is to help three of the poor spirits trapped on the island. Travel through history and right the wrongs of the past to earn your passage home in this thrilling Hidden Object adventure!

Travel through time
Spooky atmosphere
Check out our Blog Walkthrough
Get the Strategy Guide!
For a more in depth experience, check out the Collector's Edition

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

Posted By: Marian

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/31/12 02:58 PM

Thanks, Ana. Another good game from ERS! wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/31/12 03:29 PM

Thank you, Ana - I am going to buy this one for sure thumbsup
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/01/12 03:44 PM

Just finished the game. WOW - that was great!! Hope they have another one soon.
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/01/12 03:52 PM

Glad you enjoyed it, Tammy - I cant wait to play it - so little time, so many games! grin
Posted By: bkrytr

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/02/12 12:15 PM

I am a HO addict. I base buying a game on the amount of Ho scenes it contains. I've read through the CE's comments, and these. I found only one mention of HO's. Is this game mostly puzzles?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/02/12 03:50 PM

My recollection of the game is that it is a mixture of inventory finding/using, puzzles, and hidden object scenes, but the HOS are silhouettes and you must also figure out within the scene where to place some of the hidden objects you have found in order to reveal others on the list. So, the hidden object scenes were a bit more creative rather than just finding objects on a list. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community