GB HOMEPAGE

Games with few ho's

Posted By: Gordon

Games with few ho's - 02/08/13 04:55 PM

I'm getting quite bored with games that have a lot of hidden object scenes. I like casual games better then straight adventure( which can get a bit tedious)
Can anyone recommend any "Dark Type" casual games with a minimum of hidden object?
Thanks
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Games with few ho's - 02/08/13 05:07 PM

You can do a search for the word "Lite" and you will get a bunch of games that have the words adventure lite in the title meaning no HO'S.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Games with few ho's - 02/08/13 05:17 PM

Off the top of my head, I can recommend Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel, Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga, and Reality Show: Fatal Shot as having no hidden object scenes at all. I would do a search as Ana suggested and if you need more recommendations, I can mention some others where there are hidden object scenes but they don't predominate (there are quite a few games like this now). wave
Posted By: Gordon

Re: Games with few ho's - 02/11/13 04:41 PM

They look like good games. Thanks.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Games with few ho's - 02/11/13 04:49 PM

You're welcome. I hope you find a game that is enjoyable for you. wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Games with few ho's - 02/12/13 01:08 AM

Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison and Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn each have a single hidden object scene.
Posted By: Cappy

Re: Games with few ho's - 02/12/13 01:31 PM

Where can I get The Turning Thorn, Jenny? I don't see it at BF.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Games with few ho's - 02/12/13 02:44 PM

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/21229/nightmare-adventures-the-turning-thorn/index.html
Posted By: Cappy

Re: Games with few ho's - 02/12/13 02:47 PM

Thanks, Jenny! I don't know how I missed seeing it this morning. Guess my eyes weren't up yet. I'm downloading the demo now. So, thanks, again.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community