GB HOMEPAGE

Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad

Posted By: Cappy

Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/23/13 03:44 PM

I know that the PC games won't play on my iPad but if I already own one and now want to get it for my iPad, will I have to repurchase the game at full price? Or is there some sort of credit that can be applied?

Barb
Posted By: Marian

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/23/13 04:06 PM

Hi Barb, looking over the Big Fish help pages, I did find this information:

Quote:
Since iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch games can only be purchased from the iTunes App Store, the Big Fish Games purchasing system is not used. As such, Game Club credits, Punch Card credits, and coupon codes cannot be used to purchase these games.

I would think you would have to repurchase the game, but you can always contact Big Fish Customer Support about this to make sure.

wave

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/23/13 04:18 PM

Thanks for doing the research, Marian. The answer you found does make sense and doesn't surprise me.

Thanks again for such a prompt response to my question.

Barb

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/23/13 04:20 PM

You are most welcome, Barb. wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/23/13 06:03 PM

I have had to repurchase games in order to play them on my Android also, Barb.
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/23/13 06:24 PM

But most of the time they are at a much lower price.

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/23/13 06:30 PM

Yes, Flo, I forgot that!
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/23/13 07:25 PM

Cappy,
When on the BFG Site click on the iPhone/iPad Tab and you will see a place to click and sign up for the iSplash Newsletter. It's a Newsletter strictly for the iPad/iPhone games that will come up for sale. You can purchase through iTunes with a charge account, pay pal or redeem a iTunes Card. BFG has some great sales on these games.

I have a number of them on my iPad.

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/23/13 07:59 PM

Thanks, Smitty. smile

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/23/13 08:03 PM

Smitty, you are a TRUE addict.... lol
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/23/13 08:05 PM

You're welcome. smile

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/23/13 08:12 PM

I don't sleep too well, so when I wake up in the middle of the night, I pick up my Google Nexus and start to play my BFG games...... ahhh, pure bliss. An addict? Moi?? yay

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/23/13 09:12 PM

Thanks, all, for the advice. I'll check into the sales smitty mentioned. Gameboomers can always be relied upon to pass on good info.

Thanks, again.

Barb
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/23/13 10:14 PM

I had to replace my phone and got an iphone. One of the first things I did was purchase Fairway. It is my go to game when I am out and bored waiting somewhere. Have it for PC too, but much cheaper for the phone. I have been seeing sales for the iphone games advertised too.

Koalanut

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/24/13 10:22 AM

I have to say that playing these casual games on my Android are extremely challenging, especially the HOs cos I can hardly read what it is I am supposed to be looking for! headscratch
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/24/13 03:44 PM

I find it hard to play on my ipad, I can only imagine what it's like to play any game on a phone.

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/24/13 03:59 PM

I agree Flo - Bad enough playing on my 7 inch screen!
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/24/13 04:06 PM

I agree too, I only play solitaire type like Fairway cause I can't see the HO's on my PC most of the time lol
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Repurchasing PC Games for my iPad - 02/24/13 04:27 PM

I've found that Match 3's work best for me on my iPad. I also recently got "Jar of Marbles" and have found it quite addicting. Glad I have my PC for HOGS and IHOGS. The iPad screen is just too small for these games.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community