GB HOMEPAGE

Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/28/13 03:59 PM

You can download Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Unravel a puzzling whodunit in Grim Façade: The Cost of Jealousy! You have been called to Spain to investigate the murder of a grieving woman’s husband. But what looks like a simple case soon becomes an elaborate mystery filled with twists and intrigue. You must use your skills to get a step ahead of the murderer before you become their next victim. But uncovering their identity won’t be easy in this tale of deceit, betrayal, and disguise. Everyone is a suspect in this exciting Hidden Object thriller!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Bonus story with an unexpected twist!
Beautiful screensavers!
Wallpaper and concept art
Downloadable music tracks
Integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/28/13 04:01 PM

Thanks, Ana. This is the third in the Grim Facade series of games from ERS. wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/28/13 05:32 PM

And it looks to be every bit as good as the first two - Yet again a beautifully made game.
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/28/13 11:21 PM

You are right Rosaboobie, I played the Beta version and it looks to be a Very Good game, will wait for the SE version though, I have spent enough $$$$ on games lately and my Piggy Bank is nearly on Empty.

And it is more to style of their 2nd game Grim Facade 02 : Sinister Obsession than their 1st game which is why I liked this 3rd installement very much, did not care much for their 1st one.
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/01/13 08:43 AM

I don't think the Grim Facade series will ever disappoint us, Starcom.

I can't wait to play this game but like you, I will wait for the SE to come out. rah

Just had a conservatory built as an extra room to my cottage (I think you folks across the pond call it a sun porch) and so I need to be a bit more frugal in my game buying just now! rolleyes

Re: Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/01/13 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Rosaboobie
Just had a conservatory built as an extra room to my cottage

That sounds lovely! wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/02/13 04:03 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/04/13 07:51 AM

This is a great game. I really enjoyed it and the bonus section was good too.
Kathy
happydance

Re: Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/04/13 04:09 PM

Very good to hear, Kathy! wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/18/13 05:11 PM

Glad to see a game with linear gameplay for a change. My brain needed a rest. woozy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community