GB HOMEPAGE

Fishdom

Posted By: Cappy

Fishdom - 03/03/13 08:18 PM

I just bought Fishdom 1 and since I'm very, very new to this type of game, I have a question. Is there a way to turn off the feature that shows you what your next move should be? I've turned off the hints and tips sections in options but am still getting the jiggling tiles to lead me to my next move.

Except for this extremely irritating feature, I think I'm could enjoy playing these match 3 games. Hope one of you savvy players can help me here.

Barb
Posted By: Marian

Re: Fishdom - 03/03/13 08:24 PM

Barb, I'm going from memory here, but I don't think there is a way to turn that off; if I am wrong, I hope someone will correct me. wave

Re: Fishdom - 03/03/13 08:52 PM

Thanks, Marian. I was afraid of that. Do you happen to know if that feature was omitted in any of the subsequent Fishdom games? If so, maybe I'll just ditch this one and buy another one.

Barb

Re: Fishdom - 03/03/13 09:07 PM

I'm pretty sure the other Fishdom games work similarly. I was thinking of recommending Cradle of Rome to you (it is timed, though), but I can't remember whether it ever shows you your next possible moves. I agree with you that I would rather not have this feature in my match 3 games. wave

Re: Fishdom - 03/03/13 09:34 PM

Thanks again, Marian. I don't like timed games of any type. Too stressful. I'll just keep ignoring the hints in Fishdom. Actually, it gives me a kind of perverse pleasure to do so. grin

Barb

Re: Fishdom - 03/03/13 11:14 PM

Sounds like a plan. grin wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community