GB HOMEPAGE

Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 04:55 PM

We are giving away 10 activation codes for Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes courtesy of Viva Media.

Quote:
According to legend, Edward J. Smith buried a vast fortune in a secret chamber deep underneath his estate. Since that time, the feverish attempts to locate Edward’s treasure have destroyed the lives of all who have pursued it. Now it is your turn ...... Back in 1873, Edward entrusted a locked box containing encrypted messages of his secrets to a local innkeeper; and then disappeared, never to be seen again. Alas, all these years later, the whereabouts of the fortune still remains a mystery. After finding the innkeeper’s diary many years later, you embark on your own quest to locate Edward’s lost fortune. You’ll soon discover that seven gnomes, waiting in silence, know where the treasure is. In order to get these enigmatic elves to reveal the path to Edward’s Chamber of Fortune it’s up to you to lift the veil on all the unanswered questions that remain. Unlock the dark secrets of the past, as you attempt to reveal the golden path to Edward’s riches in this opulently intriguing hidden object adventure!

To enter the giveaway, please post here first and then send an email (no PM's please) with Gnomes in the subject and your member name in the body, to the email address in my profile.

The giveaway will end Wednesday April 10th at 9PM Central time and winners announced shortly thereafter.

Winners must claim their prize by April 18th. Any unclaimed prizes will be given to a runner-up.

Many thanks to Viva Media for this opportunity.

Good Luck everyone!

Ana rah
Posted By: MaG

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 05:02 PM

bravo

Thanks, Ana.

luck everyone!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 05:07 PM

Thank you, Ana and Viva Media. smile

Good luck to all who enter! wave
Posted By: MrMentalD

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 05:09 PM

I'm in smile
Posted By: kjos

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 05:12 PM

I'm in to.
Richard
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 05:24 PM

I'm in. This looks so good
Posted By: GBC

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 05:36 PM

Thanks Ana, I'm in.
Posted By: GrandmaKate

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 05:55 PM

Hi Ana

Hope I qualify! Thanks

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 06:14 PM

If you are a member, you post here and send me an email, you qualify! I got your email, you are good to go. yay
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 06:52 PM

7th attempt - GB keeps logging me out !
I am in.
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 07:15 PM

I'm in, I'm in.... happydance
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 07:38 PM

Hi Ana
Sent my email but it's not showing up in my sent file. hope you got it
kim

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 07:42 PM

I got all emails. yay
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 08:29 PM

hello,
I am in, thanks to everyone for this chance.

kathy
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 08:33 PM

Thank you, Ana and Viva Media for another great giveaway. Email on the way...
Posted By: linda333

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 09:20 PM

Hi count me in. Thanks to all.
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 09:54 PM

Another great giveaway! I'm in. Sending the e-mail.
Thanks!
Jeanne
Posted By: menahune

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 09:56 PM

another good game coming up from Viva Media

sending email today, but if I'm not on the winners' list, I might buy it

Janice
Posted By: Mad

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 10:03 PM

Thank you BrownEyedTigre and Viva Media .. Have sent my email grin
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 10:04 PM

Hi Ana,
Count me in - e-mail on its way. Thanks!
Posted By: foxyfifty

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 10:19 PM

This looks very good, so I'm in

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 10:25 PM

All emails in to here.

welcome to GameBoomers foxyfifty.
Posted By: cassadaga

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/05/13 10:56 PM

I beta tested this one....it's good. I'm in.
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/06/13 01:46 AM

OOOH OOOH I'm IN! Thanks Ana and Viva Media for this opportunity. Email on the way!!!
Barbara
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/06/13 04:06 AM

Oh this one sounds very interesting. I'm in!! Thanks Ana and Viva Media!!!

Good luck everybody!!!

wave
Nan
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/06/13 04:21 AM

Hi. I had just been checking this game out. Count me in please! ~Thank you Ana and Viva Media~
Terri penguin

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/06/13 03:04 PM

All emails in to date.
Posted By: flutist

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/06/13 04:25 PM

I'm in. Just sent you an e-mail Ana.

Bets
Posted By: SnickersMom

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/06/13 04:39 PM

Thank you Anna, I'm in
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/06/13 05:04 PM

Nice to see so many entries for this! Good luck, everyone! luck wave
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/06/13 08:35 PM

Thanks to Ana and Viva Media. Sending my email now.

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/07/13 04:48 AM

All in to date..
Posted By: Kayc

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/07/13 11:10 AM

I'm in! Thanks Ana and Viva Media. smile

Kay
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/07/13 11:20 AM

Thanks, I'll throw my name in there also.
Posted By: barlouwin

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/07/13 04:22 PM

Hello Im in also thanks to everyone looks a great game.
Posted By: Cynder

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/08/13 02:55 AM

What a great giveaway! Thank you, Ana and Viva Media. Email on way. laugh
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/08/13 09:26 AM

I'm in. Good luck to all. Vicki

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/08/13 03:39 PM

All in so far...
Posted By: spankie

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/08/13 04:06 PM

Hi Ana wave
Please count me in..... thanks

P.S. Sent you an email, hopefully you got it. My email has been acting up today.
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/08/13 10:22 PM

Looks like a good one! I'm entering. Thanks!
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/08/13 11:06 PM

Thank You to you all....going to turn in my email smile thank You smile tomato
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/09/13 03:34 AM

Count me in! chocobunny
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/09/13 05:38 AM

Thank you for the chance to win a good looking game. count me in. email on the way.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/09/13 11:33 PM

I would like to enter please. Good luck everyone.
Email is on the way.

Cathy luck
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/10/13 09:46 PM

Hope you got my email in time. thanks...

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/10/13 09:50 PM

All emails are in and still 5 hours to go!
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/10/13 10:41 PM

Back in school and too busy to check here. Oh my gosh, a giveaway! rah

Count me in too, I've just sent my email.

Thanks Ana and all that are involved in this giveaway, looks good!

Koalanut
Posted By: gaily

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/11/13 03:01 AM

I'm in. email to follow. :->

Re: Giveaway - Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - Giveaway - 04/11/13 03:23 AM

The winners are announced Here.

Big thanks to Viva Media for their generosity.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community