GB HOMEPAGE

veil of mystery - underground bridge

Posted By: JennyP

veil of mystery - underground bridge - 04/21/13 09:18 AM

Help - I can't find a walkthrough. I have to find one more plank to mend the bridge & I can't find it ! The help section in the game just tells me to mend the bridge .....
Posted By: Mad

Re: veil of mystery - underground bridge - 04/21/13 02:49 PM

If you click on "Hints" aren't you given a kind of flashing circle that highlights where you need to go ??
Posted By: JennyP

Re: veil of mystery - underground bridge - 04/21/13 06:06 PM

Yes, mad. It says repair the bridge. But I'm missing the right tools for the job ...
Posted By: Mad

Re: veil of mystery - underground bridge - 04/21/13 07:09 PM

I'm so sorry JennyP .... But I'm quite a way past that part now and can't remember what tool I might have used or where I might have got it.
I just remember collecting planks blush
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: veil of mystery - underground bridge - 04/21/13 11:50 PM

Hi Jenny! I just played this part so I hope I remember. There's one right by the bridge. From the bridge go right. There's one on that screen over on the right by the recessed area. Go thru the door with the sandbag. There's one there. Go thru the gate and down the tracks to find 2 more. Then up the steps to find the last 3. I hope this helps. grin
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: veil of mystery - underground bridge - 04/21/13 11:53 PM

Thanks Sherlock!
Posted By: Marian

Re: veil of mystery - underground bridge - 04/22/13 12:01 AM

Thank you, Sherlock. thumbsup
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: veil of mystery - underground bridge - 04/22/13 04:18 AM

There's a glitch in the Hint system for fixing the bridge. The hint button keeps leading you back to the bridge, and just says repair the bridge, even when you haven't found all of the planks necessary to do the job. I tried 5 or 6 times and it would never lead me to the missing planks.
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: veil of mystery - underground bridge - 04/22/13 04:58 AM

It was definitely not the best hint system. And there were several other glitches in the game, too. But, I managed to finish. All in all, it was an OK game, I thought. grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community