GB HOMEPAGE

Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/22/13 04:22 AM

The winners to the Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Giveaway are:

Terri824
MrMentalD
kjos
StarRiver
JohnBoy
Haroula
Michele Rose
PATSY
Rosaboobie

Congratulations to you all and a big thanks to Viva Media.

Please send me an email (no PM) with your name and the email address that you wish your activation code to be sent to.

You have until April 28th to claim your code or it will be given to a runner-up.

Happy gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/22/13 05:00 AM

Congratulations to all the winners. I hope you enjoy the game! bravo
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/22/13 07:31 AM

Congratulations everyone.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/22/13 07:54 AM

thanksAna and viva media wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/22/13 11:15 AM

bravoCongrats Terry824, MrMentalD, kjos, StarRiver, JohnBoy, Haroula, Michele Rose, PATSY, and Rosaboobie! bravo
Posted By: Mad

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/22/13 01:45 PM

Big Congrats to the Winners - and - a big thank you to BrownEyedTigre and Viva Media !! yay yay
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/22/13 02:37 PM

Congratulations to the winners! I really enjoyed playing this game. You are in for a treat.

Thanks Viva Media, Ana and GameBoomers for another great giveaway!
Jeanne
Posted By: Marian

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/22/13 02:51 PM

happydance Congratulations to the winners, and a big thanks to all responsible for the giveaway! I really enjoyed this game! thumbsup wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/22/13 02:57 PM

I see I have allready played the game on BF would you give it to somebody else. Thanks for drawing my name. Congratulations to all the winners.
Richard
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/22/13 07:50 PM

Yippeeeeee! I'm thrilled to be a winner.
A big thanks to Viva Media, Ana and this wonderful GB site!

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/22/13 10:20 PM

Just an fyi, I will send all confirmations in tomorrow afternoon for those of you that checked in quickly so we can get you gaming.
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/23/13 03:17 PM

Thank you so much. I just realized that I was one of the winners, just saw the post. Congratulations to the other winners. penguin
Terri
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/24/13 01:38 AM

Congrats to all the winners! You're going to enjoy!

Koalanut
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/24/13 01:52 AM

Congratulations to All and thank you Ana and Viva Media. This indeed is a great game.

Barbara
Posted By: JohnBoy

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/24/13 04:35 PM

Wow! Thanks so much to all involved in this give away. And special thanks to Viva Media for their generosity.
Posted By: MrMentalD

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/24/13 05:39 PM

Thanks to Viva and all in GB smile

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/25/13 09:26 PM

Still need to hear from StarRiver
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/26/13 08:17 AM

I have not been on the PC for a few days and so I had absolutely no idea that I was a winner - Thank you, Ana, for your email - otherwise I would have missed the deadline.

Thank you, thank you, Viva Media and GB happydance

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/29/13 04:50 PM

All keys have been mailed. Please check your emails. StarRiver, I am sorry but you never responded here or to my emails so you can have another chance in a future giveaway but this one has ended.

Happy Gaming everyone!
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Winners - 04/29/13 09:10 PM

Activation code received, game downloaded and playing. dance
Thanks Ana!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community