GB HOMEPAGE

Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/01/13 02:29 PM

We are giving away 10 activation codes for Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders courtesy of Viva Media.

Quote:
The Lonely Hearts Killer is kidnapping and murdering people that have suffered heartbreak; and only you can bring this mysterious figure to justice!

To enter the giveaway, please post here first and then send an email (no PM's please) with Lonely in the subject and your member name in the body, to the email address in my profile.

All are welcome to enter.

The giveaway will end Sunday May 5th at 9PM Central time and winners announced shortly thereafter.

Winners must claim their prize by May 12th so please check back here to see if you won. Any unclaimed prizes will be given to a runner-up.

Many thanks to Viva Media for this opportunity.

Good Luck everyone!

Ana rah
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/01/13 02:40 PM

Hi,
I am in, and thanks to everyone for this chance

kathy
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/01/13 03:17 PM

Another nice giveaway from Viva Media! smile

I've played this game, and it's very well done. luck to all who enter! bunny

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/01/13 10:33 PM

I'm in! Thanks!!!
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/01/13 10:38 PM

I'm not entering because I already played but this is AWESOME. I loved it better than the first one. Good Luck everyone. You will enjoy it. Thanks Ana and Viva Media
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/01/13 11:10 PM

I love This, Thank You and Viva Media smile Im heading over to enter so Im in also

blush Bets
Posted By: Mad

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/02/13 12:35 AM

I've already played this game and enjoyed it - so I won't be entering.
But the Best of Luck to those who do thumbsup

And thanks yet again to BrownEyedTigre and Viva Media !! grin
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/02/13 01:40 AM

Ooo, I don't have this one yet, so I'm definitely in! Thanks Ana, Gameboomers and Vive Media! happydance

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/02/13 02:24 AM

Leeana, just an FYI, this is not a BigFish giveaway. It is a Viva Media giveaway.

Ana wave
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/02/13 05:43 AM

happydance OK, I'm in! Woohoo!
Posted By: Carolin

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/02/13 12:38 PM

I try, thanks for the opportunity smile

Carolin
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/02/13 08:23 PM

Thanks Ana and Viva Media for another great giveaway. Email on the way...
Posted By: Cynder

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/03/13 11:03 AM

Thanks to Ana and Viva! Not entering because I already have this, but want you all to know it's a great game. If you don't own it---enter! smile
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/03/13 03:04 PM

Ana, does this mean game must be downloaded by 12th? I would like to enter, but I won't be home and able to download till the 13th.
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/03/13 03:27 PM

Thanks Viva Media for another great game and for the giveaway!
Ana. Please count me in.
Thanks,
Terri penguin

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/03/13 03:38 PM

You can download the game on the 13th Sharon, good luck!

Ana wave
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/04/13 01:58 AM

Count me in Ana, I don't know how I missed this one at BFG, cause I played the Dorian one. Off to send you an email.

Koalanut

Sent email, thanks to Viva Media, Gameboomers and Ana woot
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/04/13 06:09 AM

I'm in, sending email now. Thanks to Ana and Viva Media. thumbsup
Posted By: Kayc

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/04/13 10:00 AM

Thanks Ana and Viva Media! I don't have this one. I'm in! smile

Kay

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/04/13 02:42 PM

Thanks Ana, then I'm officially in. yay
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/05/13 02:09 AM

Thanks Ana and Viva Media. Email on it way.

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/05/13 10:10 PM

Originally Posted By: SharonB
Thanks Ana, then I'm officially in. yay

Ana, I sent my email from a different email source. Did you get it?
Posted By: Duststorm

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/06/13 01:39 AM

I'm in thanks

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/06/13 01:52 AM

I got you Sharon!

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders - Giveaway - 05/06/13 03:19 AM

The winners are posted Here.

Big thanks to Viva Media for the giveaway!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community