GB HOMEPAGE

Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 03:17 AM

The winners to the Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders Giveaway are:

k28d13j11
gatsbygirl
Leeana
Sherlock
Darlene
Carolin
JudyInCt
SharonB
Koalanut
Duststorm

Congratulations to you all and a big thanks to Viva Media.

Please send me an email (no PM) with your name and the email address that you wish your activation code to be sent to.

You have until May 12 to claim your code or it will be given to a runner-up.

Happy gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 03:31 AM

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you Ana and Viva Media for the giveaway. dance wave
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 06:32 AM

Oh, yay! I'm so excited! Thanks, Ana and Viva Media for this great give away! Congrats to the other winners. happydance
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 10:28 AM

bravo Congrats k28d13j11, gatsbygirl, Leeana, Sherlock, Darlene, Carolin, JudyInCt, SharonB, Koalanut, and Duststorm! bravo
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 02:50 PM

Oh wow .... My Deepest Heartfelt Thank-You, To :)Ana and Viva Media
and
To all the other Boomies who won Congratulations, Have a Great Time Playing Like I will tomato Thank You smile
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 02:57 PM

Hello,
Thanks to everyone for this chance to win this game. and congrats to everyone else who won. I am so happy.

kathy

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 04:14 PM

Sherlock, Carolin, Leeana, and k28d13j11 your codes have been sent. Enjoy the game!

Ana wave
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 04:33 PM

I am so excited... Thanks to Gameboomers, Ana and Viva Media for another great give away! Congratulations to the other winners.
Posted By: Kayc

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 05:10 PM

Congratulations to the winners! smile
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 05:53 PM

Thanks to Gameboomers, Ana and Viva Media for this game. It was a real pleasure to see my name listed as a winner!

Ana, I sent you an email with my email address for the code. Please let know if you did not get it.

Thanks again!! SharonB

Also, congratulations to the other winners! May they enjoy it as much as I will!

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 06:21 PM

Sharon and Judy, your codes have been sent. yay
Posted By: Mad

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 06:22 PM

Great Stuff !! Enjoy the game All Winners !! bravo And a thank to BrownEyedTigre and Viva Media, of course smile
Posted By: connie

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 07:22 PM

Congrats to the winners, and Thanks to Viva Media and Ana. bravo
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 08:33 PM

Congratulations to the lucky bunch of winners. smile
Happy gaming!
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 10:57 PM

Congratulations all you lucky winners. I think that's going to be a really good game...enjoy!
Terri wave
Posted By: Duststorm

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 11:22 PM

To say that I was surprised is a huge under statement. Thank you Browneyedtigre and Gameboomers.
Congrats to the other winners.
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 11:33 PM

Congratulations to all the winners! I enjoyed this game and know you will too.

Thanks Viva Media and Ana for another wonderful giveaway!
Jeanne
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/06/13 11:48 PM

Congrats to all the lucky winners! rah

I have sent you an email just a few minutes ago, Ana.

Thank you Ana, Gameboomers and Viva Media!

Koalanut

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/07/13 12:33 AM

Koalanut and Dustorm the codes have been emailed. Enjoy!

Only two more to go Darlene and gatsbygirl.

Thanks all for replying so quickly! urock
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/07/13 12:50 AM

Congratulations to all the winners. It a great game so I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks Ana and Viva Media.

Barbara
Posted By: GypsyRox

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/07/13 01:10 AM

Congrats winners!
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/07/13 03:03 AM

Just wanted to add that the game runs great and love the graphics and music! Looks like lots of fun.

Thanks again!

Koalanut

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/07/13 03:05 AM

yay Thanks for letting us know. Have fun!
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/07/13 04:12 AM

Thank you, Ana. I'm downloading now. grin
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/08/13 04:56 AM

happydance Woohoo! Thank you, Ana, Viva Media, and GameBoomers! Booyah! Email sent!

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/08/13 03:30 PM

Code sent Darlene, enjoy the game!

Only gatsbygirl left to respond.
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/08/13 04:56 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
Sharon and Judy, your codes have been sent. yay

Thanks, Ana. I got the code, downloaded the game and have started playing it. It looks like it will be a game I'll enjoy playing. Thanks to all for this great giveaway!

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/13/13 02:55 AM

I am enjoying this game but needed to go to a walkthru to get the answer to the math problem of 12+9x7.After seeing the answer I am still puzzled how the number was arrived at. Can somebody enlighten me please.

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/13/13 03:05 AM

When doing a mathematical equation you do the multiplication first. So the actual equation is 12 + (9x7=63) 63 + 12 is 75.

Does that help?

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/13/13 04:35 AM

Yes it does. Much appreciated. Thanks.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/13/13 06:14 AM

Congratulations to all the winners! It's a fantastic game!

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/13/13 05:02 PM

KayC, since gatsbygirl did not claim the prize, you were the first runner-up. If you are still interested please let me know. yay
Posted By: Kayc

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/13/13 05:53 PM

Yes, Yes, Please! I'm so excited!
I had played Dorian Gray Syndrome(it was a great game) but not Lonely Hearts Murder. Looking forward to playing it. happydance
Will e-mail you with member name and e-mail address.

Thank you so much!
Kay

Re: Winners - Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder - Winners - 05/13/13 06:19 PM

code sent Kay! Have fun. yay
© 2024 GameBoomers Community