GB HOMEPAGE

Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/26/13 03:04 PM

You can download Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic here.

Quote:
The Wizbury School of Magic has been burgled and the thief is on the loose! It’s up to you to follow the clues and track down the culprit. Collect items across campus and sell them at the local shop to rebuild Wizbury in time for the coming Magician’s Guild inspection. Meet a quirky cast of wizards, witches, students, professors, ghosts and ghouls. Upgrade every last part of Wizbury, from the drawbridge to the dirigible. Seek out hidden secrets across campus and even try your hand at spellcasting in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic!

Hidden objects change each time you play a scene!
Meet a full cast of hilarious characters, fully voiced!
All-new unique Seek & Sprint mode
Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/26/13 03:06 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/26/13 07:56 PM

Thanks, Ana smile
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/30/13 08:43 AM

It's nice to see a more light-hearted game for once - It makes a nice change to the normal "dark" ones grin
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/01/13 07:38 AM

I finished this one and completely enjoyed it. It is light-hearted and fun. I love the different characters in it and the side stories. dance
Kathy
happydance
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/01/13 03:14 PM

Glad to hear you all are enjoying it! I like light-hearted games also.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community