GB HOMEPAGE

House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/06/13 03:15 PM

You can download House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition Here.

Quote:

Return to the House of 1,000 Doors to save mankind from annihilation! Giant snakes have burst out of the Earth and are wreaking destruction across every continent. Your mission: travel back in time to four different epochs to gather the elements needed to activate a machine that can destroy the ancient beasts!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Thrilling bonus chapter
Desktop wallpapers
Concept art
Integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/06/13 03:26 PM

Thanks, Ana. This is the third in the series of House of 1000 Doors games and it looks like fun (as long as we don't mind snakes!). grin scared
Posted By: bermag45

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/06/13 05:59 PM

Thanks Ana and Marian. I have all the previous 1000 doors games and I have really enjoyed each and highly recommend them! wave thumbsup

Bernie happydance
Posted By: Haroula

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/06/13 08:06 PM

Thanks, Ana smile wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/06/13 10:42 PM

Thanks Ana, I really liked the last two. I think this is going to be a buy for me. thumbsup
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/07/13 02:40 AM

I tried this one and will be purchasing it right away. It is like the first two and I am really enjoying it - just played the demo hour so far. rah
Kathy
happydance

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/07/13 03:24 AM

Have fun, Kathy - it looks like a good one. happydance wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/07/13 04:55 AM

I like this series too !! happydance So thanks for that, BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/07/13 09:15 AM

Ana what exciting news! I now have both the 1st 2 House of Doors and look forward to a 3rd! Thanks for the good news Ana!
Posted By: smitty145

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/08/13 12:52 AM

Thank you, Ana!

I just did the trial and this is awesome! I'm hoping I can hold off for the next sale.
HmmmmI wonder if I can be that patient. headscratch
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/08/13 10:51 AM

Whoohoo - Just bought it in today's sale! happydance
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/08/13 12:55 PM

Wow smitty145, you didn't have to wait long
lol
Posted By: smitty145

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/08/13 02:27 PM

Originally Posted By: exalthim2
Wow smitty145, you didn't have to wait long
lol

I sure didn't!!!! rotfl
I'm grabbing House of 1000 Doors now! woot
I'm doing good this week with catching the sales. Patience is key. smile
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/08/13 03:10 PM

Already chose "City of Ash" at the sale price and was trying to decide on one more. Looks like this will be the one. thumbsup
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/08/13 04:59 PM

I'm trying to decide if I should a game now or "wait patiently" until July 4 for a possible sale think
Posted By: thracia

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/08/13 05:38 PM

Baaged this one on the sale today also.

Thracia
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/13 07:50 PM

Wow! This is a terrific game. It just goes on and on. Tons of locations to discover. Glad for the map and ability to "jump" to other locations. One of the best CE's for the money in recent months.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/13 08:12 PM

Hi, Sparkle!

I've been playing for about 2-1/2 hours and am thoroughly enjoying myself. I don't know how long it will last but, so far, I haven't needed a hint, so patience does pay off.

I'm also glad for the map, not only because you can use it to jump from location to location, but also because it shows the locations where tasks can be performed so you don't spend hours searching locations where there is nothing to do.

Susan

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/13 08:18 PM

I like to play a game like this in what I think of as stalwart mode, where I don't use the map and I also don't use the map for hints about areas where there are actions that can be located. I usually get through about 50% of the game before I cave in and lose my patience, and then I use the map for traveling as well as for hints. Maybe someday I will be able to stick with stalwart mode. smile
Posted By: Susie07

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/13 11:51 PM

Hi, Marian!

You're a better person than I am because I was proud of myself for not hitting the "Hint" button when I can't locate that last HO or can't figure out what to do next grin ! Sometimes I'll find an object but just can't remember where to use, so the map serves as a reminder.

Maybe I'll aspire to playing "Hard" mode one of these days, but I like to relax and take my time and know that the "Hint" button is available if I get desperate enough.

I'[m glad I picked this game up during BFG's last sale because I'm really enjoying it.

Susan

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/13 02:29 AM

I'm really glad to hear that you folks are enjoying the game. I very much like the games that come from this developer (Five-BN). thumbsup

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/13 09:32 AM

Will this game be available in stores on a DVD?
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/13 09:37 AM

Just finished this game - Long and absolutely brilliant - it gave me many hours of pleasure thumbsup
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/13 03:06 PM

Gerry, I believe the others are so I would say yes.

Ana wave

Re: House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/16/13 08:59 AM

thumbsupThanks Ana!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community