GB HOMEPAGE

BF Free Games

Posted By: Tammy64

BF Free Games - 08/13/13 04:01 PM

I now have 3 free games I can pick. Just don't know which ones to choose. I like to play games where to have to find pieces instead of the whole object, ihogs and card games. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
Posted By: Marian

Re: BF Free Games - 08/13/13 04:26 PM

Hi Tammy, I recently was given a recommendation for Picket Fences as being a good card game, but I haven't checked it out for myself as yet.

Let me think a bit about fragmented hidden object games and then I will post what I think are some good ones; hopefully others will provide some titles as well. There are many good IHOGs out there. I assume you have played all of the Dark Parables games? Have you also played Enchantia? wave

Re: BF Free Games - 08/13/13 05:13 PM

Dark Parables are really good and I have them all and I have Enchantia also.
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: BF Free Games - 08/14/13 01:49 AM

Macabre Mysteries curse of the Nightengale was one of the best fragmented objects I ever played. Of course, like Marion said, the darl Parables series was good too. Good Luck wave

Kim
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: BF Free Games - 08/14/13 10:43 PM

I'm playing, and enjoying, Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls which is a game where you find pieces of objects, rather than the whole object. If you haven't already played it, I think you might enjoy it.

Re: BF Free Games - 08/15/13 04:21 PM

Have all of those too. I'll just have to wait until BF gets a game that I will like. Won't be long, I hope. I wish you could use the coupons on CEs.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community