GB HOMEPAGE

Mystery of the ancients: curse of the black water: Clock

Posted By: Mary

Mystery of the ancients: curse of the black water: Clock - 08/20/13 02:54 AM

Try as I may, I cannot for the life of me get the Clock correct. I've looked at the pictures in my "journal" and on walkthroughs all over the place and when I set all THREE of the hands on the clock, nothing happens.

What in the world am I doing wrong? And what's supposed to happen when (if) I finally get the clock set correctly?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Mystery of the ancients: curse of the black water: Clock - 08/20/13 03:22 AM

Is this the puzzle where you add two weights to the clock? wave

Re: Mystery of the ancients: curse of the black water: Clock - 08/20/13 03:36 AM

Yes, I already added the two weights.

Re: Mystery of the ancients: curse of the black water: Clock - 08/20/13 04:03 AM

I don't remember this puzzle at all, but I did find another walkthrough that explains what you get from solving the puzzle. It says to drag the clock hands to match the numbers now in your diary; the clock hands each have the shape to match on them. The desk will move to open a secret passage. Go forward to end the chapter. wave

Re: Mystery of the ancients: curse of the black water: Clock - 08/23/13 09:19 PM

Thanks, Marian! I wasn't matching the shapes on the clock hands with the note I received. It was one of my DUH! moments!

Re: Mystery of the ancients: curse of the black water: Clock - 08/23/13 11:11 PM

Glad to help, Mary. It's a good game! smile

Re: Mystery of the ancients: curse of the black water: Clock - 08/23/13 11:38 PM

I agree! It's one of the better games I've played lately.
Thanks again.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community