GB HOMEPAGE

Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/30/13 02:47 PM

You can download Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation here.

Quote:
After receiving a letter from an old friend, you start a journey to the remote island of Cold Peak, a place with its own traditions where people observe a forgotten way of life. In this village ruled by fear and arcane traditions, you are drawn into a web of ancient cults and murderous deceit, where villagers are bound together by the law of silence. In order to save a little girl's life, you will have to unveil the mystery surrounding a cruel witch-hunt and the events that triggered it. Gain the confidence of the secretive people of Cold Peak in order to get closer to the truth and save the innocent.
Intriguing story and immersive atmosphere
Reveal an ancient power and discover the truth of Cold Peak!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/30/13 02:54 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/30/13 03:23 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/01/13 10:05 AM

It looks good Ana. Thanks.
Posted By: margob

Re: Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/05/13 10:08 PM

thanks Ana wave smile

I like this game although some players would not find it special. I find that these games have got too complicated lately, the stories similar but too long,
they have me wondering around looking in so many places, for so many objects, that sometimes I forget the original quest , or get too tired to care anymore about the hero's fate duh
This is simpler and, for me , more enjoyable smile

margo

Re: Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/05/13 10:08 PM

Glad you are enjoying the game, margo - thanks for your feedback. smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/05/13 10:19 PM

I rarely care about the storyline or characters. I find most annoying. lol GamePlay is the most important to me.
Posted By: margob

Re: Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/06/13 10:46 PM

Hi Ana,
of course with so many similar games I can't retain all details, and yes, gameplay comes first, but it still needs to have a purpose:)

margo
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/13/13 06:33 PM

Most frustrating game - when I press the Hint button, it tells me to use the door latch on the church door which is in my inventory........no, it is not in my inventory.......what am I doing wrong???

Re: Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/13/13 07:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Rosaboobie
Most frustrating game - when I press the Hint button, it tells me to use the door latch on the church door which is in my inventory........no, it is not in my inventory.......what am I doing wrong???

You receive a rake, a church sign, and the door latch from playing a hidden object scene. Do you have all of those items in your inventory? wave

Re: Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/13/13 07:34 PM

Nope, I only have the rake and the church sign - as I was about to pick up the door latch, I got kicked out of the HO LOL

Re: Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/13/13 08:08 PM

Certainly not the desired outcome. grin

Re: Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/13/13 08:13 PM

I have uninstalled it, and am now downloading it again!

Re: Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/13/13 08:14 PM

I hope it plays nice for you this time. wave

Re: Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/14/13 08:21 AM

Nope, that didnt work either. I had to start the game again with a different profile and in casual mode, which only left me with 35 minutes of game play. I cant believe this game has been out for so long, without an update issued for this glitch. I have since been on BFG forum and it appears people are experiencing quite a few glitches which is a shame, because it has the makings of a good game otherwise!
Posted By: Cappy

Re: Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/14/13 01:03 PM

This isn't the only spot where the game bumps you out of a HOS without the necessary items and won't let you go back in. At this point (near the beginning) I too had to start over with a new profile. Then over halfway through it happened again. Didn't start over that time! Too frustrating. Otherwise, the game was fun and as Rosaboobie said, "has the makings of a good game." It does certainly need some TLC from the devs, however.

Barb
© 2024 GameBoomers Community