GB HOMEPAGE

Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/16/13 08:37 PM

You can download Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Life imitates art with deadly results in Punished Talents: Seven Muses! Several of your close friends have been murdered in Boston recently, and the crimes are identical to ones described in books written by author Russell Pollack, your husband. Evidence found at the crime scenes only condemns Russell further, and soon he goes on the lam. It’s up to you to figure out who the real killer is before even more people – including you – end up dead. Find clues and explore the gorgeous world of 1930s Boston as you set out to save your friends and prove Russell’s innocence in this thrilling whodunit!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
A bonus game that takes you to the streets of Chicago
Beautiful wallpapers, screensavers, and concept art
Music tracks
An available Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/16/13 08:59 PM

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/16/13 09:29 PM

I beta tested this game months ago, and really loved it!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/16/13 09:31 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Blam, who has brought us many games including Revived Legends: Road of the Kings and Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands. wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/16/13 11:08 PM

I beta tested this game also. It's a good one. Nice graphics, interesting story line. yes
Posted By: margob

Re: Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/16/13 11:09 PM

thanks Ana and everyone for the input smile

margo wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/17/13 11:09 AM

Thanks Ana. It looks good to me.
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/17/13 06:56 PM

Thanks Ana, this one slipped through the net for me. It certainly does look good though! wave thumbsup

Bernie happydance
Posted By: kazzmo

Re: Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/18/13 06:35 PM

I really enjoyed playing main game and bonus, as GBC stated the graphics are good and story line is interesting.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/18/13 06:36 PM

Thanks for letting us know, kazzmo. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community