GB HOMEPAGE

Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/19/13 04:15 AM

A member who wishes to remain anonymous has provided us a unlock key for any Standard Edition on BigFish. The code must be used by December 23rd.

Please post here by 9PM Central time November 19th if you wish to be in the drawing (no need to email me).

A winner will be drawn then and announced in this thread.

Thank you to the donor for sharing with us. hearts

Ana wave
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/19/13 05:28 AM

Wow, how generous. Please add me to the drawing. Thanks again
Kim
Posted By: Mad

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/19/13 07:07 AM

A big thank you "anonymous" and to you, too, BrownEyedTigre smile

And I would love to be entered in the draw, please happydance
Posted By: meryl

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/19/13 09:05 AM

What a kind thing to do. Thank you to that anonymous Gameboomer.
Please add me to the draw list.
Posted By: Kayc

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/19/13 10:06 AM

wave Thank you very much anonymous! Please add me to the draw list too. smile
Posted By: kjos

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/19/13 10:39 AM

Thank you so much anonymous,I'm in the drawing.
Richard
Posted By: spankie

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/19/13 04:39 PM

Thank you anonymous Gameboomer! How very nice to do that. bravo wave Please add me to the draw list.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/19/13 04:52 PM

I don't need to be entered in the draw list, but I did want to say thanks to the kind GameBoomer who is responsible for this giveaway. wave
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/19/13 05:00 PM

Please add me to the drawing and thank you so very much

PATSY
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/19/13 05:01 PM

What a lovely thing to do! Thank you Anonymous Boomer for your generosity. Please enter me in this drawing Ana.
Thank you, urock
Terri
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/19/13 06:37 PM

Count me in..i love Big Fish games..thank you so much for this chance of another great game.
Posted By: judith

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/19/13 06:41 PM

Wow!! what a nice thing to do. please enter me in this contest. Thank you anonymous GBer & Ana.
Posted By: SnickersMom

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/19/13 08:31 PM

Thank you Anonymous Boomer. Please enter me in the drawing.

Thank you,
SnickersMom
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/19/13 08:40 PM

Thank you to the anonymous Gameboomer. Please enter me in the drawing.
Posted By: copper

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/19/13 08:41 PM

I'm in, thank you for this chance anonymous Gameboomer.
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/19/13 08:45 PM

What a sweet and generous offer. Thank you, anonymous GB.
Please include me in the drawing.
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/19/13 10:20 PM

I don't need any games right now but that is a very nice thing to do 'anon'!! More proof of GameBoomers having big hearts!!! TY to you too Brown Eyed Tigress. wink

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/20/13 05:08 AM

Congratulations to meryl! I will PM you your code in a couple minutes!

Big thanks to the donor.

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/20/13 07:57 AM

Congrats, meryl !! bravo bravo bravo

And thanks to the donor and BrownEyedTigre thumbsup
Posted By: meryl

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/20/13 12:51 PM

happydance
I'm thrilled to have been successful in the draw.
A big thanks to the lovely donor and to the people at Gameboomers who administer all these treats.
(I just have to work out how to use the code now. I guess it will be self evident once one has chosen a game and got to the payment page?)
luv
Meryl

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/20/13 03:39 PM

THere is a place to enter a code meryl, you should be able to see it with no problems. If not just post and we'll help.

Ana wave
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/20/13 05:19 PM

Way to go Meryl..Congratulations on your win!
penguin
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: Giveaway - Unlock Key for any Standard Edition BigFish Game - Giveaway - 11/21/13 02:55 AM

Congrats...i know you will love any game you get from Big Fish...enjoy like i do...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community