GB HOMEPAGE

Secret Trails: Frozen Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Secret Trails: Frozen Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/23/13 04:46 PM

You can download Secret Trails: Frozen Heart Collector's Edition Here.

Quote:

Bloomingspring has always been your favorite place to visit, not just because of the year-round sunny weather, but because your little sister Emma, calls it home. You're planning a secret visit for Emma's birthday, but your surprise is ruined by a freak blizzard in the middle of July! What caused this storm? And who is that suspicious man slinking around Emma's house? No sooner have you reunited with your sister than she is kidnapped. Rescue Emma and bring summer back to Bloomingspring in Secret Trails: Frozen Heart, a gorgeous Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game.

Collectible butterflies
Beautiful graphics and music
Exciting story with humor and character!
Bonus chapter featuring an epilogue!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Secret Trails: Frozen Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/23/13 04:48 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Foxy Games, who also brought us Mystic Legacy: The Great Ring (released in 2012). I look forward to trying out the demo. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Secret Trails: Frozen Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/23/13 07:19 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Secret Trails: Frozen Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/24/13 11:29 AM

I like it Ana! Thanks.
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Secret Trails: Frozen Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/24/13 03:42 PM

Game is good until I couldn't close the map. Had to reboot, but still didn't work.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Secret Trails: Frozen Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/24/13 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Tammy64
Game is good until I couldn't close the map. Had to reboot, but still didn't work.

Not good. Do write to Customer Support, and maybe an update for the game will be released. wave
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Secret Trails: Frozen Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/24/13 04:42 PM

Already contacted them. Thanks.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community