GB HOMEPAGE

Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/13 03:01 PM

You can download Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition here.

You can view the Blog walkthrough here.

Quote:

Madame Fate returns… from the dead! This is Fate’s Carnival as you’ve never seen it before, with old acts like Amazing Larry and Marlena Mermaid in the most harrowing predicaments! Can you stop fate before it’s too late? Or will the creepy carnival curse stop you?
See what our Beta testers had to say:
"Brilliant! A sequel to Madame Fate - That's really all I have to say." - Christine, MCF Beta Tester
"Thank you so much for returning to the roots of the franchise." - Joel, MCF Beta Tester

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Play the bonus game to uncover more secrets
Take care of your fabulous feline
Collect bobbleheads, cards, and money to spend
Take a break and play solitaire
Download soundtracks, wallpapers, screensavers, and concept art

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/13 03:21 PM

WOOHOO!!!!!! Thank you, Ana!!!! wave

Already downloaded and played a few minutes to be sure there's no problems. Now off to purchase! Thank you wink

thanksgiving
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/13 03:35 PM

Me too. I did the demo and loved it, so downloading the whole enchilada as we speak. (Along with a coupon deal, of course. smile )
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/13 03:51 PM

rah turkey woot Need i say more
Posted By: Marian

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/13 03:58 PM

Thanks, Ana. Elephant Games was involved in the development of this game, and I am expecting a winner! Looks great! thanksgiving dance

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/13 04:18 PM

Wow! Mariam, thank you for that info. Elephant Games are awesome.......this will definitely be a winner. turkey

thanksgiving
Posted By: flutist

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/13 04:45 PM

Well, I just ordered this and another MCF I didn't have. Sounds good to me.

Bets
Posted By: kazzmo

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/13 07:28 PM

I started playing game early this AM, an absolute winner. I have enjoyed all the MCF games and teamed with Elephant Games makes it first class all the way. bravo bravo
Posted By: cassadaga

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/13 08:19 PM

This is a game I beta tested and wanted to comment on then because it was better than average, but of course I couldn't.
Now that it's out I have to say that the game was just a bit different and that it was a ton of fun.
I'm off to purchase it now but I hate to start this game though with company coming...I may have to ignore them.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at GameBoomers.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/13 08:22 PM

It's nice to see so many happy gamers! turkey wave
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/13 08:40 PM

Lovin' it! woot bravo
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/13 09:06 PM

I'm downloading it now.
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/13 11:07 PM

I've just played through 30 mins of the demo so far (I've just got to eat!) but love that the game has included so far at least one of those bizarre 'mechanical' puzzles that I really enjoyed in the past MCF games!

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/13 11:34 PM

chrissie, I accidentally hit reset while one step away from the completely the puzzle. Yelling nOOOOOOO at the top of my lungs did not help. rotfl
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/13 11:54 PM

lol I quit the demo before starting that BrownEyedTigre (with it to look forward to) knowing that full concentration would be needed! Aah, but you do get another chance to repeat the puzzle?

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/27/13 12:09 AM

Yes, at least it wasn't the skip button. There was so much going on in the puzzle that I accidentally hit the reset. It just took away all the parts of the puzzle I already completed and had to start over. lol

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/27/13 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
Yes, at least it wasn't the skip button. There was so much going on in the puzzle that I accidentally hit the reset. It just took away all the parts of the puzzle I already completed and had to start over. lol

Oh Ana, I've hit the skip button at times by accident and screamed Noooooooo!!! I hate when that happens. By the way, I think I heard you yelling when you hit reset. rotfl rotfl

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/27/13 12:32 AM

rotfl I made my dogs jumped up from their slumber!
Posted By: GBC

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/27/13 02:10 PM

Great Game woot

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/27/13 02:45 PM

This is a very scary game. That's all I have to say. I jumped a few times. Loving it.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/27/13 04:24 PM

Really Cathy? I haven't come across anything scary yet at all. I guess I have something to look forward to! yay
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/27/13 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
I haven't come across anything scary yet at all.

Not surprising, after all, you are a “Sassy Global Moderator” and you live in a “Naughty Corner” of the world so it would take a lot to scare evil one like you.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/27/13 11:58 PM

lol I'm still moving along and loving the graphics, puzzles and literally everything about it, but I'm still not scared.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/28/13 12:05 AM

Well now I am curious to see if this game is actually Scary or Not, I bought this game yesterday on sale along with another game, so I still have 2 other games to play before I get to this one....
Posted By: MaG

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/28/13 12:19 AM

yes She's also Wonder Woman!

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/28/13 12:33 AM

rotfl MaG! I've been outed. lol

Starcom, let me know what you think when you play. I think you should bump it to the top.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/28/13 12:48 AM

I am not finding anything particularly scary yet, but I am loving the game so far. smile
Posted By: ramona

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/28/13 06:45 PM

I started playing yesterday and about to play while dinner is cooking. Perfect timing to release this game. It's so much fun.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/28/13 07:03 PM

What I meant by scary was, things suddenly jumping out at you and such. Still having loads of fun with this one.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/28/13 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Cathy1
What I meant by scary was, things suddenly jumping out at you and such.

There's definitely that. eek12 grin

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the game so much; this is one that I will definitely replay. wave
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/30/13 07:03 PM

I have found absolutely nothing scary about this game. Probably because I've not bought it yet! whistle

Bernie happydance

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/30/13 07:05 PM

Originally Posted By: bermag45
I have found absolutely nothing scary about this game. Probably because I've not bought it yet! whistle

Bernie happydance

That's a darn good reason. grin
Posted By: thracia

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/01/13 01:50 PM

I think this has to be the longest game in casual game history! There is so much to do. I am having lots of fun with this one. I may have to play again, because according to the guide I already missed a collectablecry, and I am probably 3/4 into the game. Wonderful game, kudos to BF and Elephant games.

Bernie, get the game, sale today. It's so worth it.

thracia

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/01/13 06:43 PM

I will do just that Thracia - right now in fact! Off I go! Thanks! wave thumbsup

Bernie happydance

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/01/13 07:02 PM

The game is a great value, and even more so at the sale price. Enjoy, Bernie. wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/01/13 11:27 PM

Thanks Marian, got it!!! wave thumbsup

Bernie happydance

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/02/13 02:48 AM

I am about 1/3 the way in this game and so far I have jumped out of my seat twice… Oh wait, the first time was when my Doorbell rang and my 3 dogs started to bark and made me jump up, and the 2nd time was when I was so engrossed in the game and having poor posture with my legs twisted behind my chair that I got a Cramp and I jolted up from the chair… Sooo does that still count as being “Frightened by the game” grin ?

So far, I love this game, lots to do, Interactive Map (at least in Casual Mode) and a very Helpful Hint system.
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/05/13 04:08 PM

I can't believe there isn't more hullaballoo about this great game. Yes, it is officially "casual" because of some hidden object scenes, and the trivial story, but in my humble opinion, it ranks right along with the so-called "great adventures"

The Elephant Game team has put an enormous amount of work into producing Fate's Carnival, and the result is a wonderfully long, engaging mix of inventory-based puzzle solving, hidden object games (not excessive) and "major puzzles" which are original masterpieces of interactive sequences that rival the best puzzles out there.

Oh, and don't forget the collectibles. There are morphing bobblehead dolls, some of which are characters from past MCF games; morphing tarot cards, lots of cash you can use to buy things for your faithful feline friend. (I'm a miser, so I didn't spend a lot of it, but there's still time, since I am not quite finished. Over a week, by the way)

There is a bonus game of course, which is a fully-developed game in itself, and then there is the Secret Room, available only after everything else is finished. It includes replays of some of the HOS and Major Puzzles, but this time there is no getting into the Strategy Guide; you're on your own.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/05/13 04:14 PM

A resounding recommendation, Tally Ho. I agree with you that the game is excellent. I'm glad it lived up to your expectations. wave
Posted By: Kayc

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/06/13 10:47 AM

wave I agree with everything Tally Ho said. It's a great game. Have finished the game and playing again to get all of the bobbleheads dolls. I missed a couple the first time. Haven't played the bonus game yet, so there's still plenty to do. It's well worth paying the price of the CE. The Elephant game team did a wonderful job. bravo bravo

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/06/13 03:59 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Kayc. thumbsup
Posted By: colpet

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/12/14 02:06 AM

Absolutely the best fun I've had in a while. I bought this when it first came out and have just started playing it now. I have no use for the achievements and should have bought the SE, but the puzzles are some of the best I've done in a long time. Great game. Wish there were more like this.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/12/14 02:27 AM

Glad you are enjoying it! I agree it was fantastic.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/12/14 03:07 AM

Glad you're having fun, colpet. There's some very nice extra content that comes with the Collector's Edition, as well. wave
Posted By: flutist

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/13/14 03:07 PM

I guess I am going to have to delete the game and reinstall it. Got into the bonus section then it quit loading. Never could find a reason for it nor could Big Fish. Oh well, but this time I get to control the mouse instead of Bill. Hah!!! And I will play it all by myself. snicker

Bets
© 2024 GameBoomers Community