GB HOMEPAGE

Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/11/14 04:12 PM

You can download Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Charon's train has left the station, and you’ll never believe who’s on board.

You and your fiancée were supposed to be happy, but someone's destroyed your wedding day, and your lives together. Now her ghost beckons to you from the train of death. Can you put this vicious deed to rest – and help Charon bring justice to your love’s tragic end?

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
A bonus chapter that explores Charon's origin
Wallpapers, soundtracks, and concept art
An available Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/11/14 04:17 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Deep Shadows, and I believe that this is their first Collector's Edition game. wave

Re: Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/11/14 05:40 PM

For those not fond of pop ups and extra things to find this is a great choice!

Re: Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/11/14 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
For those not fond of pop ups and extra things to find this is a great choice!

That's very good information to know, Ana. wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/12/14 11:08 AM

Looks good Ana. I like the music.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/12/14 11:35 AM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: menahune

Re: Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/15/14 08:44 PM

I need some help here, please. I can't get past the last scene where I have to remove the dome. There's a panel of jewels that must be set correctly. I've tried so many times I'm ready to give up, but I really would like to play the bonus game.

Checked out the BF forum, but not much help there. She said I had to make sure the jewels were in the 'up' position, but I'd like to know what that looks like.

Does anyone have a screen shot you could send me? Would appreciate it.

Janice
shut in with a nasty wet winter cold

Re: Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/15/14 09:04 PM

I don't have this game, Janice, but I hope that someone who has the game will be able to help you. wave

And I hope you feel better soon. smile

Re: Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/15/14 09:05 PM

I wrote the guide and I have no idea what puzzle you are referring to. Can you tell me exactly where you are? Have you checked the guide?
Posted By: kazzmo

Re: Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/15/14 09:53 PM

menahune, Have you looked at panel with the special glass with handle in bottom left corner)forget what the glass is called)? That will show you what jewels to push. I had trouble here also, my eyes are not that keen anymore. I just continued to push the correct jewels and finally(did not take long) I had them all in the right position. I hope this helps.
Posted By: Cappy

Re: Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/16/14 03:29 PM

I agree with Marian. Knowing there are no pop-ups or extras to find is a real plus. Thanks for the info, Ana. Guess I need to check this game out.

Barb
Posted By: menahune

Re: Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/17/14 06:23 PM

finally finished the main game - I had to back out and start all over again. There must have been a little gremlin in there making the trouble

second time thru it went without a hitch ... thanks for your suggestions, folks. I knew what I was supposed to do, but couldn't do it.

BrownEyedTigre- hope your' feeling better today - you sounded a bit prickly in last message

Janice

Re: Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/17/14 06:40 PM

I was not prickly, I was asking you a question. Next time I will not try and assist. Now I am "prickly".

Re: Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/17/14 06:52 PM

Ana was only trying to help (and this in the middle of a zillion other things she was doing at the time, I feel sure!). kissy

Janice, glad you got past your stuck point and I hope your cold is getting better.

Now, let's reboot. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community