GB HOMEPAGE

Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/15/14 03:05 PM

You can download Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

You’ve been summoned to court to provide testimony in a trial against your nephew James, who stands accused of murdering his sister. By using your power to learn an object’s history simply by touching it, you must examine evidence from the crime scene to determine what really happened to Elizabeth. Can you prove James innocent and find the real killer? As you explore the family mansion, a dark force is trying to cover up the truth! Watch your step, or you could be next! Follow the trail and crack the case in this thrilling hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Bonus chapter featuring a new story!
Gather evidence to present at court!
Collect figures for more story info
Use the available Strategy Guide
Get soundtracks, concept art, and wallpapers

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/15/14 03:12 PM

Thanks, Ana. This is the sixth installment of the Grim Tales series from Elephant. It's hard to believe that we are already at #6. Should be fun. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/15/14 09:08 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/16/14 10:35 AM

Looks good. Thanks Ana.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/16/14 06:44 PM

Thank you, Ana.
This is a great series. I've enjoyed all of the Grim Tales and sure I will enjoy this one too.
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/16/14 07:02 PM

Hey smitty145,

I think you will enjoy this one...I am so far. Hope you are doing well!
Barbara
Posted By: Marian

Re: Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/16/14 07:04 PM

I'm glad you are enjoying the game, Barbara. I'm sure you will like it too, smitty. happydance
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/16/14 10:08 PM

Hi Barbara and Marion!
I just used two club credit on this game, really enjoying it.

Barbara, we're hanging in there, thanks for asking. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community