GB HOMEPAGE

Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/24/14 02:53 PM

You can download Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
A peaceful day at the park becomes a journey into the surreal in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauty! You thought it would be fun to have your portrait painted by handsome young artist Stephan Black. But you didn't realize you were about to be transported into the dark world of his painting. You soon discover that the mysterious artist has been filling his gothic manor with souls to fulfill the terms of a deal he made with Death. Now you must find your way out of the portrait before Death comes to collect you in this thrilling Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won't find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector's Edition includes:
More adventure in the bonus chapter!
Unlockable achievements
Find all the morphing objects!
Wallpapers, concept art, soundtrack, and screensaver

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/24/14 03:05 PM

Thanks, Ana. This is the third Haunted Manor game, and the developer is Top Evidence. wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/24/14 03:24 PM

Just started playing the demo. Instead if 60 min. it's 90 min. I really like this game ,hints recharge fast. The map is useless Won't tell you what's needs to be done. If you know where to go you can jump there. Game play is great. Graphics look great.Thanks, Ana
Richard

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/24/14 03:27 PM

That sounds like a good game overall, Richard. I thought the second one in this series, Queen of Death, was quite well done. Enjoy! wave

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/24/14 04:01 PM

It's a good game! I think you'll enjoy it.

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/24/14 04:05 PM

Thanks, Ana. happydance
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/24/14 08:03 PM

Thank you, Ana!

I agree with Richard. I'm adding this one to my buys on this weekend's Memorial Sale. smile

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/24/14 08:19 PM

Enjoy, smitty! It's a very nice sale. Time to stock up. laugh

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/25/14 12:45 AM

Not too many HO. If it wasn't for the girl with wings I would be stuck. at least she points me where to go. Good game otherwise.
Richard

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/25/14 12:53 AM

I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying the game. thumbsup

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/25/14 01:00 AM

Marian what's Spiders online.
Richard

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/25/14 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: kjos
Marian what's Spiders online.
Richard

Internet spiders

Reading the first paragraph will give you an idea.

Back to the Casual Games topic, have you come across any spiders in your game yet? grin

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/25/14 01:17 AM

No I haven't.
Posted By: dorish

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/25/14 04:46 PM

The music in this game is beautiful.

Doreen

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/26/14 12:08 AM

The first part of the game had very few HO. The bonus part is loaded with HO.
Richard

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/26/14 12:17 AM

Nice music is something I appreciate in a game, Doreen. smile

Sorry about the bonus chapter, Richard: good news for hidden object lovers, not such good news for the rest. wave
Posted By: thracia

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/28/14 12:05 AM

I think I'm stuck. I'm in the lava room where a woman is tied up. I try to cut the ropes with the hunting knife, but it doesn't work. The SG says use the dagger. I don't have a dagger. Did I miss something??? Thanks.

thracia

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/28/14 12:12 AM

I don't have the game so can't look at the strategy guide, but the guide should tell you where to find the dagger. wave

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/28/14 12:39 AM

I am not at home right now but I wrote the guide. Let me get back to you when I get home.

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/28/14 12:45 AM

Thanks Bet and Marian.

thracia

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/28/14 01:57 AM

You should have found the dagger with the bucket. Can you find the place with the bucket and grab the dagger?

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/28/14 02:44 AM

I'll try, thank you.

thracia

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/28/14 02:53 AM

If you can't locate the area, let me know and I'll find the screen.

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/29/14 01:58 AM

Thank you Ana, It was near the bottom of the screen at the windmill, so I missed it the first time I went there, and maybe the second time as well confused. Now I was able to free that nice lady.

thracia

Re: Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/29/14 02:13 AM

Glad you got it! bravo
© 2024 GameBoomers Community