GB HOMEPAGE

Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay?

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay? - 01/05/15 12:36 AM

Just an inquiry on whether or not you wish to have a favorite casual game list this year? Is it helpful to you or not?

All responses welcome, no hurt feelings. hearts
Posted By: MaG

Re: Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay? - 01/05/15 12:59 AM

Whatever the members choose; I want to say thank you for doing this and thinking of the members. wave12

Re: Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay? - 01/05/15 01:02 AM

THanks MaG! I'm more than happy to do it if I know it's useful.

Ana wave12
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay? - 01/05/15 01:58 AM

Have to admit that I'm neutral on the subject. I buy so many games that it's hard to remember and pick the best. I find the GB forum to be a good place to check feedback on individual games as they're released. But others who may not have as much time on their hands may appreciate the list when trying to decide.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay? - 01/05/15 02:35 AM

I enjoy seeing the lists, but if it's too much extra hassle or work for you, Ana, then I would say we should skip it this year. reindeer

Re: Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay? - 01/05/15 02:46 AM

TRuth is, I have never minded doing it, I just wonder if it's a valuable resource.
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay? - 01/05/15 03:52 AM

I always loved the list and often bought games from it that i hadn't played. I for one would like to see it, especially since Ana doesn't mind putting it together hearts

kim
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay? - 01/05/15 06:19 AM

I, too, would love to see the list this year. It seems to become more valuable as I lose more time to play and, therefore, buy fewer games. I want to make sure that I spend my money and credits wisely. I've always trusted the reviews and comments here, even more so than the Big Fish forums, and I've never been disappointed in a choice that got great reviews here. I vote to continue the list as long as it's not too much for anyone involved. Thanks! bravo12 shiver
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay? - 01/05/15 10:40 AM

I agree the list is very helpful. Ana it is appreciated! yes
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay? - 01/05/15 09:24 PM

I also agree the list is very useful, thanks Ana.

One thing though, it might just be me but I find it very hard to locate last years list, it is not listed at the bottom of the Forum section "Our Archives" where the other Adv and Dark side lists are easily found, or did my weary eyes miss it.

Again, your lists are helpful when comparing which other members here play the same type of Casual games as myself and from there I zone in on their reviews......

Re: Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay? - 01/05/15 09:55 PM

Starcom, you can locate it by clicking on GB Annual Game Lists on the top of the forum and then scroll down to the Casual list.

I appreciate all of your inputs and if it helps a few of you, then we will go ahead and post the list. Put on your thinking caps and I'll get it up tomorrow!

Ana :wave12:

Re: Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay? - 01/05/15 10:13 PM

Thanks, Ana - I'll start thinking about my choices. wave
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay? - 01/06/15 02:27 AM

Thanks Ana, thanks

Glad you decided to do it. yay I find it helpful as well and always like looking at what others interests are. I will, like Marian, start thinking about my choices. In all honesty I started thinking about it last week. urock

Re: Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay? - 01/06/15 02:56 AM

I'll look forward to seeing what your favorites are. thumbsup
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay? - 01/06/15 05:28 AM

[quote=BrownEyedTigre]Starcom, you can locate it by clicking on GB Annual Game Lists on the top of the forum and then scroll down to the Casual list.

Doh, up until 10 minutes ago I always felt to be on the "Stupid" side of things, now I just graduated to "Stupider"...
Thanks, and now it is Easy as Pie to locate the list.
Take care
Ray

Re: Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay? - 01/06/15 05:32 AM

Not at all stupid Ray! Now, gather your favorites together to add to the list when I get it up!

Ana wave
Posted By: colpet

Re: Annual Casual Game List - Yay or Nay? - 01/06/15 03:48 PM

I was going to say that even if you don't compile the list, seeing everyone's top 10 is still worth it. I know the people that have similar tastes to mine, so I look to those lists as a guide. But now there will be a list thanks to your hard work and time. Thanks in advance!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community