GB HOMEPAGE

Legend of Maya

Posted By: Mad

Legend of Maya - 03/01/15 04:35 AM

EDIT :

My wits returned and I found another arrow to click so I'm up and running now lol

Hi.

I just got this game - which looks very nice - and I've created a profile, watched the opening scenes and whizzed through the tutorial.

But I can't fathom how to get to the "match 3" screen redface

Help would be SO appreciated !!

Thanks.

Mad eek
Posted By: Marian

Re: Legend of Maya - 03/01/15 05:07 AM

Glad you got it sorted. Let us know what you think of the game - I haven't tried this one. wave

Re: Legend of Maya - 03/03/15 02:41 AM

I won't be playing it "properly" for a while, Marian, as I already have several games on the go.
But from the test play I did it looks very nice thumbsup
Posted By: Marian

Re: Legend of Maya - 03/03/15 03:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Mad
I won't be playing it "properly" for a while, Marian, as I already have several games on the go.
But from the test play I did it looks very nice thumbsup

Thanks, Mad. I'll check out the demo. smile
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Legend of Maya - 03/10/15 06:34 AM

This one is fun but I still haven't figured out how to cause a new building or an upgrade to happen. I am close to the end and have played 30 or more rounds without getting an upgrade for the two building left to finish. It does have interesting bonus helps but I am not sure yet what all of them do as there are very few instructions. I do recommend trying it if you like match three with a bit of a twist. dance
Kathy
happydance

Re: Legend of Maya - 03/10/15 03:11 PM

I've played a little more now but haven't managed to buy one single thing as yet laugh

It's enjoyable though yes
© 2024 GameBoomers Community