GB HOMEPAGE

Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/07/15 02:27 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was chosen for its high standard of quality and amazingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers.

Lucia and Roberto were your favorite students when you taught classes at the Venetian University of Magic, so when they invited you to their wedding, how could you say no? But what happens when a villain tries to unravel the threads of Fate? Now Roberto is missing and Lucia is on the chopping block for his murder! Can you save your students and restore the threads of Fate, before more lives are ruined? Search Roberto’s house and gather the clues. You only have until midnight to prove Lucia’s innocence!

See what our Beta testers had to say:

“I really LOVED this one. The artwork was beautiful! I enjoyed the story. It opened with an unexpected shock that pulls you right into the game and then follows that with nicely paced tasks and mini-games.” - Arlene, Beta Tester

“Absolutely LOVED the graphics in this game! Outstanding!” - Amalja, Beta Tester

Rid Florence of the Philosopher’s Stone forever in the bonus game!
Play more challenging puzzles and mini-games
Collect doves and pigeons and earn achievements
Get original soundtracks, videos, concept art, and more!
Access the helpful Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/07/15 02:37 PM

Thank you, Marian. smile

Downloading now. Should be fun!

Re: Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/07/15 02:44 PM

I hope it's a good one! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/07/15 04:27 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/07/15 07:19 PM

Thanks, Marian. smile
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/09/15 02:55 AM

Hoping there will be a good sale this weekend for Mother's Day. There are a few CE's I'd like to grab.......this is one. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/09/15 11:13 AM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: Chick

Re: Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/11/15 03:44 AM

Great game. I have finished the game and having trouble finding the bonus game on the main menu????

Re: Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/11/15 03:59 AM

I don't have the game, Chick, so I don't know for sure. Is there an "Extras" on the Main Menu? Sometimes the bonus game is tucked away in there.

Glad you enjoyed the main game. smile
Posted By: Chick

Re: Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/12/15 10:53 AM

Thank you Marian, there was a section called "extras", that opened the bonus game. Great game and long Bonus section.
Thank you Smitty145 for suggesting this one. Your reviews or
taste in games micks mine.

Re: Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/12/15 03:00 PM

Thank you for letting us know, Chick - I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the game. thumbsup
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/15/15 01:15 AM

this one is to hard for me, Marian

Re: Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/15/15 01:19 AM

Originally Posted By: PATSY
this one is to hard for me, Marian

Too many mini-games? Too much going back and forth? These can be a problem for me sometimes too. The skip and hint buttons are my friends. grin

Nice to see you posting, Patsy. wave

Re: Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/15/15 03:18 PM

Thanks, Marian. I reached the wonderful (?) age of 83 last Sunday, ( a world of sleeping a lot) Not at night however. Still trying to keep the cancer away. Still can't do anything but sit in a recliner and play games. It beats the alternative however! Thanks to all who create these games for us all. They are truly Life Savers. God bless all of you.

Re: Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/15/15 03:36 PM

Patsy, I agree with you that games are definitely lifesavers - they have helped get me through some difficult times, for sure. I hope you continue to find some good games to play. thumbsup

Oh, and by the way, we celebrated your birthday in the Mixed Bag thread here. smile

Re: Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/16/15 03:55 PM

Thank you all for the b'day celebration!!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community