GB HOMEPAGE

Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/16/15 02:51 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Elephant Games, the studio behind Grim Tales: Color of Fright, presents the next thrilling chapter in the story of the Gray Family.

Aunt Gray has helped the police solve countless crimes thanks to her special ability to view past events through a person’s possessions. But when a man is murdered in her house, she suddenly finds herself standing accused of killing a man she doesn’t even remember. Her niece Jackie has offered to help defend her case, but Aunt Gray isn’t so sure she wants her memory of that fateful night to return. Who killed Howard Kelly? Explore the crime scene and search for clues that will trigger Aunt Gray’s memories and uncover the truth.

Find out who killed Howard in the bonus game!
Create a potion to release the Foster family from the witch’s power
Find morphing objects and other collectibles throughout the game
Earn achievement awards for your excellent game play
Use the integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/16/15 03:00 PM

Thanks, Marian! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/16/15 04:04 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/17/15 10:14 AM

Great! Thanks Marian. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/20/15 06:14 AM

Thanks, Marian. smile
Posted By: ramona

Re: Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/25/15 04:33 PM

Was playing Grim Tales: The Final Suspect and it crashed and when I opened it again, I got a message that data file was corrupted and game profile we set. I was on the last chapter. I don't even want to start all over again.

Re: Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/25/15 04:53 PM

That's a shame. I'd write to Customer Support; if nothing else, they might give you a code for a different game (but of course that's still not the same as being able to finish THIS one). Sorry this happened to you. wave

Re: Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/25/15 05:06 PM

Thanks, Marian. I wish I had checked the forum on Big Fish first. There seems to be an issue with the inventory locking up. I had it happen a few times. It doesn't look like Elephant Games has addressed the issues. Oh well at least I didn't cry like I did when I lost all my progress playing Legends of Zelda on my Super Nintendo back in the day.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/25/15 07:06 PM

One of the problems with not allowing manual saves...
I'd definitely let Customer Support know what I thought.

Re: Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/26/15 12:43 AM

Good point Jenny. I am so used to casual games not having a manual save option that I had not thought of this. I would never play an adventure game without manual saves. I have contacted customer service and hopefully get an update on if there is a patch in the works.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/15/15 07:31 PM

There's been a "critical update" to this game (June 12th). I was was waiting to see if they fixed the glitches before purchasing. Elephant Games are always great so this is on my list for the next sale.

Re: Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/15/15 07:32 PM

Thanks for letting us know. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community