GB HOMEPAGE

Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 10/29/15 03:25 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
It turns out even Dracula has an online dating profile, but when his princess turns out a bit different than her picture, Dracula is having second thoughts. He's not ready for that kind of commitment, but she certainly is! Help Dracula escape the bonds of holy matrimony in 45 unique levels featuring Dracula's monster friends and the humans trying to capture him. Order your servants to clear obstacles, construct buildings, and negotiate with heroes to make a break for freedom in this hilarious resource time management game! Will Dracula find true love, or will it find him first?

Can Dracula escape his matrimonial fate?
Collect bonus stickers and read funny character biographies!
Have more fun with wallpapers, soundtrack, and concept art
Use the strategy guide to earn 3 stars for every level!
Help the monsters' kids get to school in the bonus game

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! ghost
Posted By: MaG

Re: Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 10/29/15 03:36 PM

lol Thanks, Marian! eek

Re: Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 10/29/15 03:37 PM

This looks really cute. Apparently there's quite a bit of humor in the game. grin
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 10/29/15 04:00 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 10/29/15 07:29 PM

Thanks, Marian. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 10/30/15 11:00 AM

Looks like fun! Thanks Marian. wave
Posted By: joanieS

Re: Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 10/30/15 03:19 PM

Dumb question. Downloaded game to see if I wanted to play and now I can't figure out how to quit the game. How do you exit out of this game?

Re: Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 10/30/15 03:32 PM

While in-game, click on the two vertical lines to the left of the inventory bar on the top of the screen; a small window will pop up asking if you want to exit to the map - say yes. When on the map screen, click on the arrow in the upper lefthand corner of the screen, which will take you back to the main menu, where you can quit the game.

It's not a dumb question. I've seen similar methods to exit the game in other TM games of this type and it's not obvious. wave
Posted By: TLC

Re: Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 10/30/15 10:09 PM

Is it a HOG? Love those kind of games. witch

Re: Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 10/31/15 12:14 AM

No, it's a Time Management. On the subject line, it will tell you what kind of game.

Ana wave
Posted By: TLC

Re: Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 10/31/15 12:33 AM

Hi Ana, Thanks. I didn't know what TM meant. pacify

Re: Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 10/31/15 12:40 AM

Most of these games now, including this one, have an option of a relaxed mode where there is no timer and you can spend all the time you want on each level. Just mentioning this in case someone who is unfamiliar with this kind of game wants to give it a try. wave

Re: Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 10/31/15 01:30 AM

I did not know that Marian. THanks for the info!
Posted By: mignonne

Re: Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 10/31/15 01:12 PM

Played the demo and really enjoyed it.
It's quite a cute time management game.
It does have a relaxed mode option (no timer).

Since it's a 2 for day, I'm going to buy it.

Re: Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 10/31/15 03:35 PM

I'm glad you like it - and this weekend is a great time to pick it up. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community