GB HOMEPAGE

Creepiest Casual Game

Posted By: Gordon

Creepiest Casual Game - 09/12/16 01:08 AM

Sorry if this has been done before, I haven't been here in a while. What is the "Absolute Creepiest, Scariest ,Goriest Casual Game you have ever played?
Thanks
Gordon
Posted By: Marian

Re: Creepiest Casual Game - 09/12/16 01:22 AM

Hi Gordon, casual games by their very nature aren't gory, but they can be creepy/scary.

I hope other members will also weigh in on suggestions for you. Games that spring to my mind are True Fear: Forsaken Souls, Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst, Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull, Maze: Subject 360, Haunted Hotel: The X, and Fright. There are more, but I need to look at a list, as there are so many titles. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Creepiest Casual Game - 09/12/16 01:41 AM

I'd have to go with Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst. Loved that one!
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Creepiest Casual Game - 09/12/16 01:09 PM

I agree with Marian on "Maze: Subject 360". I've found the "Haunted Hotel" games to be pretty creepy too. Also, the games based on Edgar Allen Poe stories (forgot the series title).
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Creepiest Casual Game - 09/12/16 01:53 PM

My fave is Escape from Ravenhurst (and I feel there are still branches of that family tree that could be explored!).
Posted By: Gordon

Re: Creepiest Casual Game - 09/13/16 04:14 PM

Some good suggestions. Thanks everyone.
Posted By: seagul

Re: Creepiest Casual Game - 09/13/16 07:18 PM

True Fear was very creepy.
Posted By: Carolin

Re: Creepiest Casual Game - 09/14/16 08:59 AM

True Fear. Think that is the only causual game that really made me jump. Others I have played have been creepy, but not downright scary. That one was, even on my second playthrough.

Have a Nice day,
Caroline
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Creepiest Casual Game - 09/14/16 01:34 PM

I agree on "True Fear". Forgot about that one.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community