GB HOMEPAGE

Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/21/16 03:58 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition, click here.

Quote:
Eipix Entertainment presents the next heart-pounding chapter of the beloved Dark Parables series!

It's the eve of Gerda and Gwyn's wedding, but a rogue arsonist is setting the Mountain Kingdom's forests on fire! Your investigation will take you deep within the forest where a dangerous artifact will be unearthed, one that could spell doom for the whole world! An old friend will surface and his deepest desires will determine the fate of the Mountain Kingdom. Be careful what you wish for in this spectacular hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/21/16 04:02 PM

witch Hi and thanks Marian!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/21/16 04:08 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/21/16 05:50 PM

Tried to download the demo and it won't download. when you get the info at the bottom to run, save, etc..I selected run (as usual) but Nothing happens. have tried several times. anyone else having problems downloading from BF?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/21/16 07:36 PM

I am not having any trouble downloading from Big Fish, gamenut. wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/21/16 07:39 PM

Hi, gamenut!

I just downloaded the demo and didn't have any problems. Did you try disabling your anti-virus program because maybe that's interfering with the download?

Susan
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/26/16 02:35 PM

I tried several more times and no joy...then thought-well, I will try from the Game Manager...guess what? that worked. don't know why.
Played game...started out it was Good! then about 1/2 way through turned into more puzzles than story...and became (to me) tedious. glad I did not spring for the CE.
ps..I had that same problem happen again 3 days ago with a game I had bought last month and not downloaded...did the same thing. but did not happen to another game I had gotten about the same time and not played...weird.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community