GB HOMEPAGE

Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/24/16 03:49 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Elephant Games cordially invites you to visit another sinister Haunted Hotel! An act of kindness has unspeakable consequences in this exhilarating hidden-object puzzle adventure game! After pulling over to help a stranded motorist, you are murdered, and the killer kidnaps your son! Follow them to the dilapidated Baker’s Hotel, where you’ll soon learn that that roadside encounter was in fact a trap set specifically for you. But who set the snare? And why are they obsessed with wiping out your family? Investigate from beyond the grave to learn the answers!

Continue your father’s quest to defeat the Sons of Dusk in the bonus chapter!
Replay HOPs and mini-games, and earn achievements.
Find collectibles to gain access to the secret room!
Enjoy original art, soundtrack, and other extras!
Never get lost with the helpful strategy guide.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! reindeer
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/24/16 04:05 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave12
Posted By: TLC

Re: Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/24/16 05:34 PM

Sounds like something I'd enjoy. They were having a good sale buy 1 CE, get a 2nd CE free. santadance

Re: Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/24/16 05:47 PM

It's a good time to stock up. happydance12
Posted By: Gordon

Re: Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/24/16 05:58 PM

Seems to Me that I "Beta Tested" this game. As I recall, it was quite good. I used to have a good memory, but I forget when that was.

Re: Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/24/16 06:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Gordon
Seems to Me that I "Beta Tested" this game. As I recall, it was quite good. I used to have a good memory, but I forget when that was.

lol12 holidays

Re: Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/24/16 06:17 PM

I bought 2 of Haunted Hotel CE games and playing Barrow Hill, so have plenty to keep me busy. rotfl12

Re: Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/24/16 06:30 PM

holidays presents12

Re: Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/24/16 06:32 PM

christmas Marian santadance
Posted By: Mad

Re: Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/24/16 07:47 PM

Thanks for the info, Marian. Another series I like !! bravo12

And christmas from me, too wave12

Re: Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/24/16 08:01 PM

christmas hearts
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/25/16 04:19 PM

I'll check it out Monday. I don't watch horror movies or play ghost stories on Sunday. Or Christmas. And its both.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community